8.000 one-shot drum samples cd for only 29 $ !

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Doru,

You should send your cd out to Sound on Sound, Computer Music and other similar magazines and try and get them to review it!
I've not seen a single piece of criticism towards the cd, so I'm assuming that its pretty awesome. :D
You can rest assured that I'll be trying the free downloads on your site when I finally manage to get on my music computer.

Regards, a perspective buyer.
Auty

Please someone reply...

Does the CD have a list or is it arranged by catagory to make sounds easy to find?

How are the rolls? Any nice suspended cymbol rolls? Other often used long sounds? (I have nice drum kits but most are short sounds)

Thanks,
Rock

Doru, feel free to answer.

rockum, there's no list, but the sounds are arranged in different folders. Sounds are pretty easy to find, but sometimes it's overwhelming. For example, there are 2400 kick drums!

Gimme a minute and I'll check out rolls... EDIT: no rolls that I can find.

To Rockum and Pough : the rolls of snares for example , are placed in the directory ROLLS from SNARES folder . The rolls of cymballs are placed in the REVERSES folder !

To Rockum : and don't forget :
" ... But this cd have and other tricks : for example , the snares has first grouped in various directories : power , metall , hip-hop, short , trance , agressive , classic , etc , and only after that has renamed and puted in the Snares directory ! So , if you 'll point with your mouse after 1-2-3 positions 'll find sounds from the same familly of snares , so you can easy create various dialogs between the snares , but if you want a totaly different sound , 'll point with your mouse after 40-50 positions to search in other familly of sounds ! ( I hope you understand my explanation !)! In this sort , is very easy to create hundreds of variations of your track in only few minutes !
And all 'll have different sounds ! Can imagine that ? ... "

To Auty : that isn't possible ! You must to understand , these magazines already have their interests , ( and that it's normal ), so they can't make promotion for my cd's because we are in concurrent relations ! And because my price of cd is only 29 $ , any promotion of they can damage the interests of other producers ! And this it's not fair from my part ! I respect the effort of other producers and their work ! And must to say : they have right ! This price (29 $ for 8.000 PRO one-shot drum samples) is too small ! But my intention has not to become a rich man , my intention is to become a brother of all musicians from entire world ! I got only 3$/cd proffit and i use these resources to give you other FREE useful things ! This is my politic and i'm indeed happy because of this ! So , even if you 'll not bouth my cd , no problem , i repeat , just use my FREE's and i will be happy , my friend !
And , in my opinion , you all deserve that , because you are my brothers musician and because you make me a honour when use my samples to compose your wonderful songs !

Doru

I just orderd your CD and I am in Germany. At the end of next week, my wife and I will go on a road trip for a few weeks....

So, will I receive my CD before the end of nest week?

Great price, and nice sounds!!!!!!!
peace,
david

Sorry Doru and rockum! I guess I didn't search hard enough. :oops: I was on my way to work.

To iDavid : no , my friend , more soon ; because you are from Europe , it's possible to receive the cd this week , probably saturday , ( or maybe monday next week !). The normal time for Europe is 4-7 days ( 4-5 days) and for outside of Europe 10-14 days (including USA ) , but sometimes and these arrive more soon , i don't know why ! But must to say : 2 cd's , (from more than 1200) for USA arrived in 20 days , only 2 , but ... I don't know why , probably because the american postal services have now so many anti-tero measures ( that is it , i understand their position !)!
All my expeditions are PAR AVION !

Doru

To Pough : no problem , my friend !

Doru :)

Hey Doru, I finally came up with a review of Superdrums 8000:

If you don't buy 8000 high-quality drums for $29, you're stupid. :P

:D I can understand if you don't want to use my review.

DORUMALAIA wrote:To iDavid : no , my friend , more soon ; because you are from Europe , it's possible to receive the cd this week , probably saturday , ( or maybe monday next week !). The normal time for Europe is 4-7 days ( 4-5 days) and for outside of Europe 10-14 days (including USA ) , but sometimes and these arrive more soon , i don't know why ! But must to say : 2 cd's , (from more than 1200) for USA arrived in 20 days , only 2 , but ... I don't know why , probably because the american postal services have now so many anti-tero measures ( that is it , i understand their position !)!
All my expeditions are PAR AVION !

Doru
Cool,
Can;t wait and thanks
peace,
david

To Pough :
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me think ... :)

To iDavid : me thank you for your support , brother !

Doru

pough wrote:Hey Doru, I finally came up with a review of Superdrums 8000:

If you don't buy 8000 high-quality drums for $29, you're stupid. :P

:D I can understand if you don't want to use my review.

that is the most honest review of a product i think i have evre seen

putte just get your bloody credit card out now :D

incidentally i got my copy 5 days after DORU!!! posted it,2 of those were saturday and sunday,and i live in the uk
so his service is excellent,as are the samples

my only problem now is what to do with em :D
theres just so many possibilitys
and i mean this most honestly :)

thanks again DORU!!!
wonderful gift :D

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”