Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

valerian_777 wrote:
Hans25 wrote:You brought up 92% of world population where i only pointed out that this sheer number makes no sense at all.. ..in other words: I believe that the highest market for plugins is indeed the EU.
Well you can believe what you want. Prices are global and taxes are local. KVR is not a special place for people located inside EU. There are more than half as many americans as residents inside EU. So this principle about no one "outside" EU is buying is simply just plucked out of the air.

_gl wrote:There's no debate. The price was in UK currency, UK users will be attracted and want to know that they're paying more. If you don't pay VAT, great, ignore the message and move on.
The currency hasn't got anything to do with who is attracted to the offers. The price has. Why do you think that people located inside EU are attracted to US resellers? - Because they avoid the tax on software. The main currencies are £, € and $ and people don't get better conversion rates from either £, € or $ if they have to exchange their local currency to anyone of these.

Hans25 wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:
Hans25 wrote:You brought up 92% of world population where i only pointed out that this sheer number makes no sense at all.. ..in other words: I believe that the highest market for plugins is indeed the EU.
Well you can believe what you want. Prices are global and taxes are local. KVR is not a special place for people located inside EU. There are more than half as many americans as residents inside EU. So this principle about no one "outside" EU is buying is simply just plucked out of the air.
Nobody said that there are no customers outside EU (how stupid would that be?) nor KVR is a special place for people located inside EU. I don't know where you get this, it seems that you speak to yourself most of the time. You brought up a sheer number like 92% of world population live outside the EU to say exactly what again? Ah forget it, believe what you want. :wink:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:You brought up a sheer number like 92% of world population live outside the EU to say exactly what again?
Well when you say that you "believe the highest market for plugins is inside EU", you proof my point of stating, that the main population is located outside EU and therefore prices should be prices and not tax-included because of residents located in EU.

Hans25 wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:You brought up a sheer number like 92% of world population live outside the EU to say exactly what again?
Well when you say that you "believe the highest market for plugins is inside EU", you proof my point of stating, that the main population is located outside EU and therefore prices should be prices and not tax-included because of residents located in EU.
Yeah, that was exactly what i said. Finally you get it.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Yeah, that was exactly what i said. Finally you get it.

Well you obviously don't understand, what you said yourself. But I'll get over it. Let's stop it here since we are getting no further. :wink:

Here they go again ... :dog:
Last edited by Fleer on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hans25 wrote:Let's stop it here since we are getting no further. :wink:
Ah, now he get it (takes long enough).
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Ah, now he get it (takes long enough).
Your right. I should have spotted your level of abstraction much earlier :D .

Hans25 wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:Ah, now he get it (takes long enough).
Your right. I should have spotted your level of abstraction much earlier :D .
Yes, but since your IQ is 25 hence your name i gave it a try. :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Haha uhhh is that the best you can come up with :D. Did you learn this kind of sophisticated insult in kindergarten?
Last edited by Hans25 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hans25 and fellow debaters, please edit/delete your remarks in the other Bargain Center (NO CHAT) forum. Thanks, guys.
Last edited by Fleer on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fleer wrote:Hans25, please edit/delete your remarks in the other Bargain Center (NO CHAT) forum.
Thank you for changing your post.
Last edited by Hans25 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Edit

I just wanna talk gear! :lol:
Last edited by hibidy on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Or, I think better yet, stop trying so hard to battle the forces of odd opinions on the internets and use the time and energy for other, more 'valuable' endeavors.

I stopped posting so much and have actually got some music completed this year.. I find it is a wonderful feeling to have something to show for my time than a bunch of lousy messages on an internet thread! :ud:

Not that I'm saying we should all stop posting entirely.. hehe just more careful with the posts shared and time spent...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”