Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You can get it here for free, just register an email till 31.10. and wait for your code. (not upgradeable)
http://www.dxo.com/de/digitalphoto
Last edited by valerian_777 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Wow, nice find :o

It says on the site though that one can upgrade to Elite 9 with a €100 rebate, or am I mistaken?

Using promocode: DIGITALPHOTO0814 (good until Oct 31)

Numanoid wrote:Wow, nice find :o

It says on the site though that one can upgrade to Elite 9 with a €100 rebate, or am I mistaken?

Using promocode: DIGITALPHOTO0814 (good until Oct 31)
Yes, but thats not upgrade - you simply buy it €100 less.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

smokeyjoe wrote:Arturia KeyLab 25 Bitwig Pack for $296.65, after using coupon code FALLROCKS, at MusiciansFriend.com

This pack includes the following:
Arturia KeyLab 25-note keyboard controller
Bitwig Studio music creation software
Arturia Mini V virtual software synthesizer
Yeah, pretty good deal as MRSP is $848

Also seeing that I got a mail today from MS that they offer a flat rate shipping of $30 for orders over $300

smokeyjoe wrote:Arturia KeyLab 25 Bitwig Pack for $296.65, after using coupon code FALLROCKS, at MusiciansFriend.com
What a deal!!!
Apparently this is a general promotion from Arturia since JRR-shop now has put up the deal also. They will probably put discounts on also:

http://www.jrrshop.com/arturia-bitwig-k ... ion-bundle

The keylab comes in different key-versions.

valerian_777 wrote:You can get it here for free, just register an email till 31.10. and wait for your code. (not upgradeable)
Haha! Oh well, at least I got a a magazine I can't understand out of it!

Uncle E, is this the bitwig discount you mentioned was coming or is there something else coming?

I'm torn right now, I need a 61 key controller and I've heard mixed reviews on the Arturia stuff. Do you (or anyone else) have feedback on the keylab, both with their software and as a standalone midi controller.

Then there's NI's S61, which looks cool but isn't out yet so I don't think anyone knows what it will really do in practice.

Bitwig + Keylab 61 for $500 is less than just the S61 by $200, and I'm nonplussed by the K9-> K10U upgrade price. What's the smart idea here?

valerian_777 wrote:You can get it here for free, just register an email till 31.10. and wait for your code. (not upgradeable)
Thanks! I had a feeling this would be coming along soon. The regular edition of 7 was free recently and the last time this happened with 6 it was followed a while later with the Elite Edition.

beatdriver408 wrote:Uncle E, is this the bitwig discount you mentioned was coming
Yes.
I'm torn right now, I need a 61 key controller and I've heard mixed reviews on the Arturia stuff. Do you (or anyone else) have feedback on the keylab, both with their software and as a standalone midi controller.
The KeyLabs are doing well and most people seem to like them, especially the software and the interaction with the hardware.
Then there's NI's S61, which looks cool but isn't out yet so I don't think anyone knows what it will really do in practice.
Maschine and every other NI hardware I've ever encountered has been exceptional build quality, going all the way back to the original 4Control. I've got faith that the Komplete Kontrol will be excellent. I agree about the price, though, it's hard to stomach that. Also, Native Instruments has a pretty bad track record with abandoning hardware, which is especially difficult to deal with when there's a proprietary software component.
Bitwig + Keylab 61 for $500 is less than just the S61 by $200, and I'm nonplussed by the K9-> K10U upgrade price. What's the smart idea here?
Certainly the smart idea is Bitwig + KeyLab 61.

Only one word about the quality of Komplete Kontrol: Fatar!

TheKid wrote:Only one word about the quality of Komplete Kontrol: Fatar!
Fatar is mostly used for developers that's hasn't got a big experience in making keybeds. Most big keyboard companies like Roland, Yamaha and others make their own keybeds. I think Roland and Yamaha keys are the most playable. Even Novation can't compete with Roland, but that's subjective of course. The size, length and action are of importance too.

What matters is if he's a key-player or not. If you are just going to record some chords then almost any midi-keyboard will do and last if the buld quality is just descent. Knobs and pads matters for some and others just want it to be basic to save space.

Hans25 wrote:
TheKid wrote:Only one word about the quality of Komplete Kontrol: Fatar!
Fatar is mostly used for developers that's hasn't got a big experience in making keybeds. Most big keyboard companies like Roland, Yamaha and others make their own keybeds. I think Roland and Yamaha keys are the most playable. Even Novation can't compete with Roland, but that's subjective of course. The size, length and action are of importance too.

What matters is if he's a key-player or not. If you are just going to record some chords then almost any midi-keyboard will do and last if the buld quality is just descent. Knobs and pads matters for some and others just want it to be basic to save space.
I've had three controllers from Fatar, and you can't even compare them to each other.

BBFG# wrote:I've had three controllers from Fatar, and you can't even compare them to each other.
Yeah. I haven't got any experience with Fatar-keys but it seems like there are different qualities besides weighted/unweighted options on their website. Once description says "Universal Keyboard for any kind of instrument", another one: "Synthesizer Professional Keyboard" and another: "Economic keyboard, manufactured totally with plastic" :o ...

When you read some developers description of their midi-keybord keys, they are praysed like it was Jesus himself that came down with them. Then you try them and the action is horrible.

Uncle E wrote:
beatdriver408 wrote:Uncle E, is this the bitwig discount you mentioned was coming
Yes.
The KeyLabs are doing well and most people seem to like them, especially the software and the interaction with the hardware.
Maschine and every other NI hardware I've ever encountered has been exceptional build quality, going all the way back to the original 4Control. I've got faith that the Komplete Kontrol will be excellent. I agree about the price, though, it's hard to stomach that. Also, Native Instruments has a pretty bad track record with abandoning hardware, which is especially difficult to deal with when there's a proprietary software component.
Certainly the smart idea is Bitwig + KeyLab 61.
@Uncle E

are there any discounts for Bitwig Alone...

thanks

Hans25 wrote: The size, length and action are of importance too.
That's what she said............ :hihi:

Sorry it's 3:40 am and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet......... :drunk:

Anyway I still want an Arturia Keylab 61 as the one is tinked with at Guitar Center had a very nice feel although it was not hooked up to anything to see how the response was.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”