Issue with Hive 2 and FL Studio

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lbdunequest wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:51 am
darkcapricorn wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:17 pm It seems also latest version of repro freezes FL studio when preset change while playing.
Version that came out yesterday?
I mean 1.1.2

Hi Urs, any update on this one?

Epiphany wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:18 pm Hi Urs, any update on this one?
Soon. Little issue with MPE support, which I'll tackle after Bristronica. Then hopefully swift beta phase.

Amazing, thanks so much in advance!

We finally found the time to debug the timing information our plug-ins get from FLS when "fixed buffersize" is activated. It's erratic. We're sending our findings to Image Line in hope that a future update will fix this.

(nevertheless, we're in high hopes that "fixed buffersize" is not a necessity in the next Hive update - which should drop in a few weeks)

I see it now :tu:
(came from repro fl bug thread)

Here's a Hive beta version which fixes the crash issue in FL, the timing issue in our sequencer in FL, and which also has an okay-ish workaround for FL's timing bug with fixed buffersizes. We now recommend to switch fixed buffersizes off.

viewtopic.php?p=8782268

Anyone tested if this beta solves issue with FLs?

Should be fixed.

updated to the version above and it seems fixed.
How about the same problem for repro?

And I have a feature request that an option to turn off the warning appears every single time loading presets and says like "this presets will not work with your old version please update to the latest version" When you stuck with old version for bug like this thread you cannot (almost) use presets pack which made with latest version.

Repro isn't exactly the same issue, and we're currently short of manpower to address this. It's on our radar, along with the issues on AMD processors and all that stuff, but we're all busy on other pressing matters, or suffering from flus, or both.

Regarding the "preset too old..." - this should be addressed in current betas (and Diva, Filterscape) and any future version since we changed the way this works to standard platform dialogs and just a single occurrence. (unfortunately we can't change it retroactively for older versions, but then, we're keen on getting fixes like that out quicker in future, so that hopefully in future there won't be as much of a waiting time... in fact the waiting time on the issues int his thread is related to a vast restructuring effort to get rid of such delays in the future, and we're almost there...)

oh I see, thx kindly for answering!
I will wait patiently.

Urs wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:47 pm
Here's a Hive beta version which fixes the crash issue in FL, the timing issue in our sequencer in FL, and which also has an okay-ish workaround for FL's timing bug with fixed buffersizes. We now recommend to switch fixed buffersizes off.

viewtopic.php?p=8782268
Sorry I've only just seen this, downloading now! Thanks so much for following back up!

Works brilliantly. Like having a new synth. Thanks!!

Return to “u-he”