AIR plugins now available for Big Sur/Catalina

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:32 pm Ok Air I know you're not listening but here goes....First, strip out the need for iLok from your plugins. It's ridiculous to require such a copy protection scheme for plugins that routinely sell for $1,$5, or $10. I don't know how much Pace is charging you to use their service but that cost will go away.

Second, keep the low prices and I guarantee you'll sell a ton more plugins since it's the iLok virus that keeps some people from buying your plugins.

It's obvious all you care about is milking the market with your outdated plugins so what better way to do so than the steps above ?

Or alternatively you could really update your plugins to modern standards and that means GUIs that don't look like they're from 2002 and are too small to be used comfortably. If you must keep iLok make sure your plugins aren't a threat to our computers.

You've got some great synths in there like Hybrid 3, Vacuum Pro, XPand!2 etc. It's a shame that apathetic or incompetent management has handcuffed them.

I've stopped using all the Air plugins I own and there are a lot because I consider them abandoned. Releasing "updates" for the Windows platform that aren't updates at all just reinforces my opinion that Air is a company that I should abandon. Not one penny more unless there are drastic changes.
This. And I'm already almost regretting having joined the BFD bug fest...; is it only incidental that everything comes back to InMusic?

- Mario

What puzzles me the most is that we have to download ALL the same content for all plugins (roughly about 35-40 gb) just to get "updates". Can they make just updated .exe files for download instead?
And if ED said that the size of the plugins are the same (even the versions), whats the point in "upgrading" ? :?

edit: i was refering to Windows installations

@sbangs_air

Transfuser 2 Mac crashing unify, bidule, element.

I've already figured out how to use the Creative FX Collection Plus on Catalina because I was done waiting (see: viewtopic.php?f=265&t=555118). Also, I still couldn't find 'better' replacements for the modulation section like phaser/chorus/flanger. There's something unique about them compared to all the other available options. However, I'm glad they finally made them compatible again. Don't really care for GUI improvements or updates at this moment. Step for step.
I'm an orange critter from Arcade with a large nose (but I don't lie!). :D

Tried reinstalling this version after Hybrid 3 failed to restore its GUI after reload. It first turns white, then after each subsequent window reopen inflates until it fills entire screen. Update didn't change anything.

This renders Hybrid 3 unusuable for me. Probably will have to give it up eventually, and the risk is the same happens for other Air plugins :help:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I check the Air area on here every once in a while to see if the train wreck is over. How can it keep getting worse?!

adding to the train wreck: GUI tabs items in loom 2 on apple silicon (Big Sur 11.4) are not clickable. synth being 50% tabs is virtually unusable. didn't even bother to fill a ticket on the air support page (why do we need to register a 10$ bundle to get support)

edit: ok stuff still seems not yet m1 compatible

Return to “AIR Music Technology”