Vst3 support?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like there is a new beta for Mac OS which added VST3 and M1 native support, so, might not be long until it surfaces for Windows as well. :)
Sylenth1_beta.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:03 pm Looks like there is a new beta for Mac OS which added VST3 and M1 native support, so, might not be long until it surfaces for Windows as well. :)

Sylenth1_beta.png

YES!!!

(link for DL in user area)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

A year later almost since the last message (3 years since the topic start) and still no sign for VST3 support. By now I moved on to better recent things. Sylenth1 was great when it was released in 2007 and I have used it many years since then and with pleasure.

But in in the past 16 years LD had only one product release, with no further development other than some bug fixes and small changes. I can bite on a good old bone for a while but some day you want fresh meat.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

I don't know about that. That old bone is still delicious.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

USRFobiwan wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:57 am A year later almost since the last message (3 years since the topic start) and still no sign for VST3 support. By now I moved on to better recent things. Sylenth1 was great when it was released in 2007 and I have used it many years since then and with pleasure.

But in in the past 16 years LD had only one product release, with no further development other than some bug fixes and small changes. I can bite on a good old bone for a while but some day you want fresh meat.
Sylenth 1 has a VST3 version already

Yes I just noticed on the LD site. Have not used Sylenth since 2020. I was reading this topic and nobody responded with "vst3 is now in v3.072". So I assumed it was never beyond a beta mac version. Oh well in any case its there now :wink:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Return to “LennarDigital”