Architect beta for macOS, Windows, and Linux. 0.10.5 now available

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jue wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:14 pm waited so many years for this and it crashes after seconds,
the best new year rocket i have ever got
Ah, sorry. Can I have some more information?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hi Colin,

Just created an account here on KVR to comment on the release(!) of Architect. Congratulations! I've been following the various "!Epoch" threads for some years, but (until now) only as a lurker. Just downloaded the Windows beta version (and purchased a license).

Happy New Year!

Bought!!! 😁

Thanks all. Sounds like there's still some bug-fixing left to do, so I'd expect a 0.9.1 sooner rather than later.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Quick testing within Reaper with a couple of mono sequencers running into a single instance of Falcon and modulating the Multiply for each sequencer independently using CCs 9 and 14 driven by Cableguys MidiShaper.

Too easy!
:party:
what you don't know only makes you stronger

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 pm
simmo75 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:35 pm Awesome but it won't open on my mac, high sierra

edit: it did install though... but yeah, definitely wont open the program
Sorry to hear you're having problems.

How far does it get? Does it just freeze? Is this the plug-in or the standalone app? 32-bit or 64-bit? Is there a message or crash or anything?

Thanks!
Apologies mate, it's the standalone version it simply crashes as soon as I try and open the app.

The plugin opens! I will play around soon.

I'll PM you the crash log.

Cheers, woggle.

OK, I've fixed one bug which could be causing any crashes. Basically, a recent change I made has caused an issue where pattern thumbnails can be left lingering around a little after their relevant sequencers have been destroyed. It's serious enough of a bug that I will definitely get a 0.9.1 up tomorrow morning. Hopefully this will fix it for those who've had crashes.

Again, I apologise for anyone who is experiencing problems. I'll deal with this issues, one at a time, and get this blighter rock solid before you know it.

simmo75 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:09 pm Apologies mate, it's the standalone version it simply crashes as soon as I try and open the app.

You shouldn't be the one apologising here, mate! If I can't work out exactly why the standalone isn't opening on your machine, would you be happy to run a debug build (tomorrow morning) which should give more information and more informative crash logs?

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:11 pm
simmo75 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:09 pm Apologies mate, it's the standalone version it simply crashes as soon as I try and open the app.

You shouldn't be the one apologising here, mate! If I can't work out exactly why the standalone isn't opening on your machine, would you be happy to run a debug build (tomorrow morning) which should give more information and more informative crash logs?
Of Course.

Ps, should there be any presets or anything? There's nothing in my VST version but the individual components to build.

@simmo75 I've PM'd you a debug version. If you could give it a try on your high sierra machine and send me the debug crash log, I'd really appreciate it.

You did it!!!

Congratulations

Andy

Wow, fireworks over the lake were amazing!!!! :-)
And now we have broadband again :-)

How do you deal with a European VAT ID Colin? Don't see a way to enter it in the order form.

Merry 2019 everybody!!!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Not sure, Tom. Could you hold fire in this and I'll check with Fastspring tomorrow? Well, later today, but you know what I mean!

colin@loomer wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:43 pm @simmo75 I've PM'd you a debug version. If you could give it a try on your high sierra machine and send me the debug crash log, I'd really appreciate it.
That worked Colin! :tu:

Interface looks and feels fantastic
Congratulations Colin , you did it ! :tu:

and happy new year to all :party:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Loomer”