dontcrack.com

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Indeed Bunnyboy, Indeed. Im done.
Why cry about your own desires, when I could have them and leave you standing in the sadness of your own....

jobromedia wrote:
First of all you release a synth, for free. And then someone advertises your synth, for free. I've had this happening to me. Did I bitch about it? No way I did. Why? The more the better. I've had people writing about my plugins in asia, I've had people recommend it in a sh*tload of forums all around the world. I've got customers around the globe who like my synths and effects. Proof: Some friendly soul added JBM RazorEdge to the kvr database. Did I ask someone to do it? No way I did, and did that idea ever struck me to add it? No way. And since somebody added it to the database I've got 434 downloads, downloads that would never reached above 30 if this wasn't added. So shut the hell up with your bitchin' about requesting permission to post it on other sites and be glad that someone actually do the work you should have done to advertise your own plugins! I work 12 hours per day with my plugins, I sleep 4 hours a day and the rest I am spending with my family. And in these 12 hours I have to put off time for advertisment. So if anyone here wants to add a plugin to the database here at kvr or any place else, go ahead and make my day.
Just because you prefer things are particular way doesnt mean you have the right to be a dick about other people preferring something different. Or perhaps you could try getting more sleep, so you're not quite as short-tempered, contemptuous and lacking in respect for the wishes of others.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

johnnytluxury wrote:Indeed Bunnyboy, Indeed. Im done.
Bunnyboy is someone else, fannybmuppetry.

johnnytluxury wrote:Indeed Bunnyboy, Indeed. Im done.
I don't recall seeing Bunnyboy post anywhere in this thread? :?

Ohhhh... I see! It was a lame attempt at an insult, using someone else's nick to do it with. Well, I hope the real Bunnyboy gives you myxomatosis for your cheek. :lol:

For the record - I see this shit all over KvR.
Person A: This is my opinion about situation x.
Person B, C, D and E: Well, excuse me, but you're a twat if you think that.
Person A: I was just saying...
Person B, C, D and E: Well, don't! STFU! You're rocking my tiny little world here!
Person A: :shrug:

Pathetic. Haven't you got something better to do than slag someone off for little more than expressing concern over something that concerns THEM directly?
How the f**k does it concern anybody else enough to have a go at the guy for his thoughts? :bang: :idiot:

It makes good copy, GB.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

whyterabbyt wrote:
jobromedia wrote:
First of all you release a synth, for free. And then someone advertises your synth, for free. I've had this happening to me. Did I bitch about it? No way I did. Why? The more the better. I've had people writing about my plugins in asia, I've had people recommend it in a sh*tload of forums all around the world. I've got customers around the globe who like my synths and effects. Proof: Some friendly soul added JBM RazorEdge to the kvr database. Did I ask someone to do it? No way I did, and did that idea ever struck me to add it? No way. And since somebody added it to the database I've got 434 downloads, downloads that would never reached above 30 if this wasn't added. So shut the hell up with your bitchin' about requesting permission to post it on other sites and be glad that someone actually do the work you should have done to advertise your own plugins! I work 12 hours per day with my plugins, I sleep 4 hours a day and the rest I am spending with my family. And in these 12 hours I have to put off time for advertisment. So if anyone here wants to add a plugin to the database here at kvr or any place else, go ahead and make my day.
Just because you prefer things are particular way doesnt mean you have the right to be a dick about other people preferring something different. Or perhaps you could try getting more sleep, so you're not quite as short-tempered, contemptuous and lacking in respect for the wishes of others.
*sigh* Fair enough to say I was a dickhead. Are we done now? Read in this thread and youll find that youre defending no ones honour. The original poster and i cleared things up, made amends. He had a point and I had a point. He was bitching, and I was telling him to put a cork in it (sorry Andy, but that was the gist of my reply.) My point was backed up by more than one member. Yet those that feel they must champion someones honour became involved. Well whoopdy f**king da. Has anything became apparent here? Rabbit, you stand by picking up info and feeling you must corrected the corrected. Congrats. GB, it took you this long to make your voice known discontempt of my actions? Waited till you got some senior members support? Im impressed. Whats worse is you guys waited well after things were relaxed to voice your opinions? Wackrabbit, to state that one does not have the right to be a dick when they prefer somehting different, how quaint, as that was your response to my dicketry, correct? I do believe you stated I knew f**k-all about the situation. Indeed, as you knew f**k-all about posting such a hypocritical statement. And if there is such a Bunnyboy, I apologize for using your name, I did not know it even existed, it was only my choice of immature comeback. Im quite good at that. I have plenty of faults, and I can name them clear. Care to respond? I have a fast connection and even better I know lots of big words. Enjoy.

johnnytluxury wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
jobromedia wrote:
*sigh* Fair enough to say I was a dickhead. Are we done now? Read in this thread and youll find that youre defending no ones honour. The original poster and i cleared things up, made amends. He had a point and I had a point. He was bitching, and I was telling him to put a cork in it (sorry Andy, but that was the gist of my reply.) My point was backed up by more than one member. Yet those that feel they must champion someones honour became involved. Well whoopdy f**king da. Has anything became apparent here? Rabbit, you stand by picking up info and feeling you must corrected the corrected. Congrats. GB, it took you this long to make your voice known discontempt of my actions? Waited till you got some senior members support? Im impressed. Whats worse is you guys waited well after things were relaxed to voice your opinions? Wackrabbit, to state that one does not have the right to be a dick when they prefer somehting different, how quaint, as that was your response to my dicketry, correct? I do believe you stated I knew f**k-all about the situation. Indeed, as you knew f**k-all about posting such a hypocritical statement. And if there is such a Bunnyboy, I apologize for using your name, I did not know it even existed, it was only my choice of immature comeback. Im quite good at that. I have plenty of faults, and I can name them clear. Care to respond? I have a fast connection and even better I know lots of big words. Enjoy.
Gee, you're not even smart enough to realise that I was speaking to someone else. Maybe you should stick to something less taxing, like playing with your own snot.

johnnytluxury wrote:GB, it took you this long to make your voice known discontempt of my actions? Waited till you got some senior members support? Im impressed. Whats worse is you guys waited well after things were relaxed to voice your opinions?
Or, maybe, just possibly, I've got a life away from KvR and replied when I saw the thread!
But, if it'll make your sad life easier, I'll sit here 24/7 waiting to pounce on morons like you. Not.
You're so observant that you didn't appear to notice that the wabbyt was replying to someone else, but in your rush to be defensive you made yourself look an even bigger fool.
And what's this with the 'senior member' bullshit? Do you really think I bow to anybody, you fuckwit?
Now go away you silly man.

well, if people were discouraged from expressing opinions, we'd all be sitting looking at blank forums :?

(with apologies to Bill Hicks)

Like I said: Good copy.

*Gets popcorn.*
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

scuzzphut wrote:well, if people were discouraged from expressing opinions, we'd all be sitting looking at blank forums :?

(with apologies to Bill Hicks)
Which is my point exactly.
Why shouldn't people be able to express their opinion without x number of people jumping down their throats?
Happens all too often here.

Glassback wrote:
johnnytluxury wrote:GB, it took you this long to make your voice known discontempt of my actions? Waited till you got some senior members support? Im impressed. Whats worse is you guys waited well after things were relaxed to voice your opinions?
Or, maybe, just possibly, I've got a life away from KvR and replied when I saw the thread!
But, if it'll make your sad life easier, I'll sit here 24/7 waiting to pounce on morons like you. Not.
You're so observant that you didn't appear to notice that the wabbyt was replying to someone else, but in your rush to be defensive you made yourself look an even bigger fool.
And what's this with the 'senior member' bullshit? Do you really think I bow to anybody, you fuckwit?
Now go away you silly man.

Youre right, Im sorry. I apologize to you.

Whyterabbit, I take back all I said negative about you. I apologize.
Why cry about your own desires, when I could have them and leave you standing in the sadness of your own....

And most importantly, I apologize to Andy, as it was his thread that became this. I do apologize, Andy, I wish things hadnt become this far out of control.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”