Replacing 2Caudio Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yes, just send an email to me: info@devproaudio.com
the current build got expired on 1st may. the new build is expected to be ready within a week.

new mac build 0.8.9 is available for testing

Do you have anything for intel yet? Having all that 2C sold I feel a but put out not having access to these latest tools in development. Can you consider compiling up some intel to share the wealth for all the people that invested in this platform?

intel-based mac builds will be available. I have re-coded everything from scratch, I'm not using 2C legacy code, so it takes time to re-do and re-debug everything again.

If you guys want to speed things up please consider donation to me, some 2C users already generously donated to me. I thank them very much! Without income from 2C since nov'21 I have to take other projects to have something for living - this of course slows things down a lot.

donations will be converted into bonus points which can be used to purchase my other future products for 2C users and to purchase Reverside for non-2C users

That seems like a good idea. Everybody wins.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:29 am That seems like a good idea. Everybody wins.
Yeah - it does. Do you want to set up something "official" (on a web site or something) - or maybe we can just send something via Paypal? (and you'll keep track of our "points"?)
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

for details please email me at info@devproaudio.com

2ca wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:38 pm for details please email me at info@devproaudio.com
Maybe set up a crowd funding page. You could literally have tiered donations up to for full licenses.

2ca wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:02 am If you guys want to speed things up please consider donation to me
I absolutely will - and gladly! But how?

Edit:
2ca wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:38 pm for details please email me at info@devproaudio.com
Ah, okay.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Effects”