Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Plugin Alliance SPL EQ Rangers to kylie. Perfect deal, very nice user, fully recommended to deal with ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Just purchased VSL SE1 from BluePhaseMusic. Super great experience, highly recommend.

pinki wrote:Just purchased VSL SE1 from BluePhaseMusic. Super great experience, highly recommend.
Let's just say, the Customs process sucked for pinki (how long can a package sit in a warehouse before it's noticed in a corner?), but overall it was a very good experience! I finally have Falcon! :)
Blue Phase Music

Sold AD Ricochet to acYm , my first sell ever and it went perfect :)

....BTW I think I have forgot to post some feedback of some deals but cant remember which ones so here's the complete list.

Good sellers list:
evilantal , zephyrus , mindbeet , thewizrad , NNevez , CinningBao , Nielzie , neoncortex ,izwun2

(Appoligiez for the late feedback)

pinki wrote:Just purchased VSL SE1 from BluePhaseMusic. Super great experience, highly recommend.
Just a little hint: It's best to write the user names as they are registered, so, in this case "Blue Phase Music", and not "BluePhaseMusic". Makes it easier, or, actually, possible to search for a user's feedback in this thread.

Sold Sugar Bytes Thesys to mostlyjustj

Very fast payment, very easy to work with. Highly recommended!

AmuroFord wrote:Sold Sugar Bytes Thesys to mostlyjustj

Very fast payment, very easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Right back at AmuroFord: Had the serial within *minutes* of payment - a rare feat! Thank you, sir :tu:

Sold Plugin Alliance Brainworx BX_Opto to MogwaiBoy. Two different obstacles were on our way for this licence transfer, but we won ! ;)

Highly recommended buyer, very nice person, would deal with him again for sure !! :tu:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Purchased a couple maschine expansions off of jcliffe and skyez. Both transactions were fast and smooth, I definitely recommend

Great, fast and easy transaction with redkts!

I purchased Slate Digital VBC from him.
http://www.youtube.com/reflekshun
Music Producer / Audio Engineer

Following pleasant dealings spktkpkt, I am delighted to report a smooth transfer of a KiloHearts device . He was a kind , helpful , efficient and friendly seller with whom I would be happy to strike further deals. Thanks v much .

I have no reservations whatsoever offering my recommendation to fellow members, regarding purchasing from spktkpkt.

blob 59 wrote:Following pleasant dealings spktkpkt, I am delighted to report a smooth transfer of a KiloHearts device . He was a kind , helpful , efficient and friendly seller with whom I would be happy to strike further deals. Thanks v much .

I have no reservations whatsoever offering my recommendation to fellow members, regarding purchasing from spktkpkt.
Thank you. It was a pleasure to deal with you, too.

I have sold a plugin to DCS. Perfect transaction and great communication. Thanks!

Bought Maschine Expansions from dannyhawaii. Very smooth transaction. Thank you very much.

Just bought a Machine Expansion from skyez
Fast, smooth and friendly. Cheers!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”