Air Instrument Expansion Pack Updates and Trial Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Instrument Expansion Pack 2 (AVID EXCLUSIVE)

Hello, to test the download experience a select number of users have been chosen at Random to receive the update early.
This is why some may have some instruments updated. If you are one of these users you will be issued a new serial number as we have moved to Pace Eden. If you are not yet invited and have obtained the installers some how you can run this in demo mode until you get your new code.

If you have not yet been invited to this you will get the updates this week.
You will need a new serial number as we have moved to a much more flexible system at users request.

The new system provides a self serve license manager, three seats, optional iLok use.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

musikmachine wrote: @sbangs so can you give a timeframe on the demos? :)
Demos will go up shortly after existing users have had a chance to update :)
Demos provide all the content, not limited in any way for 15 days.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Teksonik wrote:EDIT: Never mind, I had to go through Akai then Digital River to get the 1.0.4 codes..........all good now. :)

EDIT 2: I've got Loom and Vacuum Pro installed and authorized thanks to the new installers. I just checked my Akai account where Hybrid 3 is located and it's the same version as before with the shorter reg code.

Anyone know is there's an update coming for it's installer/reg codes as well ?

You will get new installers for your bundled instruments also and a new serial.
This will be sent out this week.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

needles_eye wrote:I am extremely frustrated with the decision I made to purchase this software. It hasn't worked right in my DAW since purchase. Cubase 8 x64.
Hello, unfortunately Cubase gave no advanced warning to us of their plans to release the update, as such we have worked as quickly as possible to adress what has been some major changes. The update also includes fixes for the new Logic. Im confident you will love all the improvements.

Im not sure how you have obtained the update files as they should not be live yet except for select test users.
You will get you codes very soon sorry for the frustration.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

basslinemaster wrote:I bought the Air Instrument Expansion Pack on the weekend, using my voucher from when I bought Hybrid 3 for $49.99. After adding tax, the expansion pack cost me only £104.24, for six VSTs. Downloading was as fast as my ISP could offer, about 10MB/s, and installation of the smaller ones (Velvet, Loom and Vacuum Pro) took about twenty seconds each, and registration was really easy - I just started an instance of the VST in FL Studio, it comes up with a window, you press the 'Activate' button, and paste in your registration code, store the registration info on your PC (you can choose to store it on your iLok, if you have one), and that was it. I then installed Strike, which took quite a while (maybe half an hour, I didn't time it), and I left Structure to install overnight as it was getting late, so I'm not sure how long that took.
So far, I have used Loom - sounds fantastic, low CPU for what it sounds like (compared to what I would have exptected), Vacuum Pro - again sounds fantastic, and Velvet does just what I want - hundreds of electric piano presets. I will test out the rest if I have time tonight, so far I am very pleased with the deal, I don't think there's anything to compete at this price in the market right now.
Really glad to hear your enjoying 2.0.4 :)
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote: Im not sure how you have obtained the update files as they should not be live yet except for select test users.
They are on your website. If you go to any of the individual product pages there is an update tab, on it is the new installers, available for anyone to download. Went live last week/this weekend.
-Matt

msorrels wrote:
sbangs_air wrote: Im not sure how you have obtained the update files as they should not be live yet except for select test users.
They are on your website. If you go to any of the individual product pages there is an update tab, on it is the new installers, available for anyone to download. Went live last week/this weekend.
Unfortunately, I have just been informed these where put up early. (Egg on Face)
Sorry about that folks, emails are expected to go out tonight.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

Thanks Simon; after your email, I thought I might be a test user, but I can wait no problem.

Wondering whether the updates are just fixes, or has new/better functionality/content been added for any of the instruments..
If so, which ones and what features?

It's just fixes and implementation of PACE Eden system. No new features sadly (I have hoped for expanded polyphony on Loom and VPro, as well as better and more flexible modulation system in Loom) :(

Concerning the demo policy: can I demo individual instruments consecutively, or does the 15 day demo period affect all instruments as a bunch?

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

EvilDragon wrote:It's just fixes and implementation of PACE Eden system. No new features sadly (I have hoped for expanded polyphony on Loom and VPro, as well as better and more flexible modulation system in Loom) :(
That's disappointing, I had a ton of FRs for Loom that I passed on months ago.

Spitfire31 wrote:Concerning the demo policy: can I demo individual instruments consecutively, or does the 15 day demo period affect all instruments as a bunch?

Kind regards,

Joachim
Each instrument gives you 15 days from point of activation. So you can try out each one individually as and when you have time.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

Musical Gym wrote:Thanks Simon; after your email, I thought I might be a test user, but I can wait no problem.

Wondering whether the updates are just fixes, or has new/better functionality/content been added for any of the instruments..
If so, which ones and what features?
Predominately a significant number of performance improvements, fixes and the inclusion of the new licensing model requested by customers. There is also support for our new range of expansions more details on that to come.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

aMUSEd wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:It's just fixes and implementation of PACE Eden system. No new features sadly (I have hoped for expanded polyphony on Loom and VPro, as well as better and more flexible modulation system in Loom) :(
That's disappointing, I had a ton of FRs for Loom that I passed on months ago.
A more significant upgrade is planned for later in the year.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

Just as a temporary fix for anyone waiting for their code, you can run the 15 day trial mode at any time which will give you unlimited features, you can upgrade to the full product by entering the code we provide you at any time.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands

Return to “Instruments”