Orchestral Essence, an orchestral/hybrid soundset for zebra

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Thanks, for making these patches free.
The flutes could be improved but most instruments are very authentic. :tu:

Thank you kindly for sharing this with the community.

Most generous of you.

Very much appreciated! 😊👍

You are all welcome. Thanks for checking it out. Of course, everything can be improved a lot... Note taken.

Regards.

Oh neat! Just saw that you released these for free. I'm not really into presets but a project like this is really interesting to me. Good work on the patches!
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Looking forward to trying these, thank you

New update:

-Fixed small things here and there.
-Added short, long and stacc for violins (not sections).
-Fixed a bit the trombones that were a bit funky.

I don't have much time so bear with me with the slow additions :wink:
Regards.

edit: check it out. Thanks!
Last edited by Kel on Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. 👍

Hi!
Made a gazillion changes again, I think now the instruments sound more natural. I changed all areas, even improved Trumpets Trombones, New Violin Sections(patches with vibrato or not), better Violas, Tubas, remade wonky timpanis again, added preliminar solos for solo violins in progress(detuned ones, too). Taikos still to fix.

Now, if you hear something a bit Low, It's a work in progress. For timpanis I recommend a compression and a bit of flanger on the channel rack. For the rest just a bit of EQ to get tone clearly and a bit of reverb if you find it too dry.

BTW if you want to change vibrato on strings or other instruments, just change lfo1 values and vibrato in the module(s). If it sounds out of tempo change sync on LFO1. (this will be adjusted properly in the future, as all the modulation).

As always it's a wip but I hope you find a difference. I still have to rename all properly. It would be cool too if you want to post test or things done with this bank, so we can all see what you can squeeze out of it :).

regards.

PD: I'm all ears if it sounds horrible, a friend of mine(composer) is testing it and is quite happy with the sound.

edit:changed the link for small tweaks that I forgot.

https://mega.nz/file/aQdkXY5D#ryH734WI8 ... po6Rmw3q2I

Return to “u-he”