ManyTone Forum .... Welcome

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: over in the cafe i have a track that is all manystation sounds,yes it does feature a guitar but only as i fell in love with the sound,also all the other sounds you hear are 100% manystation 8)
it does cater for a lot more than just guitars :D
Hmmm, does this mean you've jumped into the pool that is know as 'BETA TESTERS/SOUND DESIGNERS' ???

:o

:hihi:

Welcome to your new forum Paul. Your soundsets sounds very tasty, too bad I'm broke at the moment :shrug: ; but it's on my "to buy" list and thanks for the Canadian 1:1 exchange also, it will make things easier when I finally get money to buy this.
Quote of the day: "If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."--Elbert Hubbard 1856-1915

Kriminal wrote:
vurt wrote: over in the cafe i have a track that is all manystation sounds,yes it does feature a guitar but only as i fell in love with the sound,also all the other sounds you hear are 100% manystation 8)
it does cater for a lot more than just guitars :D
Hmmm, does this mean you've jumped into the pool that is know as 'BETA TESTERS/SOUND DESIGNERS' ???

:o

:hihi:

i been swimmin here for a while matey,albeit wearing an inflatable ring :hihi:

Hi Guys
Thanks again for the welcomes.
Yes Vurts track is a very different side of the station again! I love it.

anopenscroll ... Yes we plan on adding plenty of instruments over the months - year ahead.

Besides new material from us, we are already in contact with other sample houses who wish to provide some content also.

Hope to see you aboard!
Cheers all!
Paul

So so, looks like a nice new place here :ud:
http://www.backintimerecords.de
-Sound Research & Development-

Return to “Manytone Music”