Filling a small gap in the U-he catalog

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:19 pm Well, Diva is our most important synth.
Can you elaborate on that? Is it the most important to you (personal interest)? To the business (revenue)? To the musicians (popularity)?

Also my 2 cents for some small gaps in the catalog:

- A VU meter (extract it from Presswerk?)
- Standalone Repro effects
- An effects rack for Uhbik (or the standalone Repro effects above)
- A sampler
- And indeed... the before mentioned drum synth and saturation/distortion FX

(Sorry! Posts turning into wishlists again.)

effects rack for Uhbik

toitoi wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:42 pm Image

effects rack for Uhbik
:lol:
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Seriously, the effects rack would be cool. I’d love it. But the picture made me laugh—it really fits. 🙂
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Sheesh... the effects rack is what delayed going from alpha to beta in the first place in 2019/2020 before the pandemic hit.

I'm thinking, maybe we put the rack aside for a while, get the actual effects done and the revisit the rack afterwards.

Whoever told you that you sell unfinished effects could use a time-out :hihi: :wink: The problem with pursuing excellence, is that there are few wrong decisions to be had, while many outsiders like me, are chanting for x, y, and z...with no relationship to the work itself that is needed :scared:

But U-he customers have a high survival rating, and the future is scheduled for arrival, last time I checked :hyper:

jtsterays wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:03 pm Not having a dedicated saturation/distortion plugin in your catalog is a crime.
Runciter is sort of this, though filter as well.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “u-he”