Free Skin&Presets for Tyrell N6 : "MONA N6" / "Replicantes"

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:13 am
plugmon wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:26 am-Missing lamps have the advantage of making differences in states more noticeable. While it's true that 12dB/24dB/36dB are three equal options, I still consider 24dB as the "default state". And by removing the lamp only for 24dB, it serves as a kind of alert - "lamps = something is happening."
Have you ever experienced a situation where you felt something was different in the sound, only to realize later that the slope was set to 12dB? I believe missing lamps can be effective in reducing the occurrence of such situations. (This is also why I avoid using a simple dropdown menu for filter options—dropdown is least noticeable in state differences.)
Fair point. To which I could add - the 3 LEDs could each have a different color, perhaps? :)
uh~~~~~~That's acceptable, though I still think lamp absence can make the strongest distinction.
OK I will serve alternative images that users can manually replace with, maybe along with some other options like different color wood panel, monochrome background etc :)
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

There are a lot of motherless children here. I am not referring to you Mr. Yoshimatsu.

@plugmon: Just: WOW. This is exactly what I always kinda wanted Tyrell N6 to look like. Beautiful work.

Also really like those presets. What a gift, thank you! Gonna watch Blade Runner again now, of course.

RugerioDelStereo wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:50 am @plugmon: Just: WOW. [...] Beautiful work.
Also really like those presets. What a gift, thank you!
+1

Thank you so much, plugmon! :tu:

I made myself a slight modification regarding the fader scales.

MONA N6 EDIT.png

@plugmon
The "Pictures" folder also contains a file called "TN6BG" (I assume this is an earlier WIP version).
There is a small lid below the Tune Mod knob. May I ask you what the idea was? What did you mean to hide here? Looks interesting, anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I think that was a secret credit space. There's other images in the folder that have that name. Secretcredit0.png is the same shape as that small lid in the TN6BG.png file :-)

RugerioDelStereo wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:16 pm I think that was a secret credit space. There's other images in the folder that have that name. Secretcredit0.png is the same shape as that small lid in the TN6BG.png file :-)
You are right. :) I have overlooked that. And the SecretCredit pngs are also still referred to in the script (but they do not seem to work).

EDIT: Got them to show up and work. :)

In the script, find these lines:

Code: Select all

/* CONTROL type='Pane' name='Secret Credit' bounds='150.00 340.00 100.00 80.00' parent='#DCO' layerMask='fff'
PROPERTY control='Secret Credit' name='colours' id='0' value='none'
PROPERTY control='Secret Credit' name='colours' id='1' value='none'
PROPERTY control='Secret Credit' name='layer' id='0' value='covered'
PROPERTY control='Secret Credit' name='layer' id='1' value='revealed'
PROPERTY control='Secret Credit' name='graphics' id='0' value='SecretCredit0'
PROPERTY control='Secret Credit' name='graphics' id='1' value='SecretCredit1'

CONTROL type='LayerSelector' name='LaySel Credit' bounds='0.00 0.00 100.00 80.00' parent='Secret Credit' layerMask='ffff'
PROPERTY control='LaySel Credit' name='colours' id='0' value='none'
PROPERTY control='LaySel Credit' name='colours' id='1' value='invisible'
PROPERTY control='LaySel Credit' name='colours' id='2' value='invisible'
PROPERTY control='LaySel Credit' name='colours' id='4' value='invisible'
PROPERTY control='LaySel Credit' name='graphics' id='0' value='none'
PROPERTY control='LaySel Credit' name='clientpane' id='0' value='Secret Credit'
PROPERTY control='LaySel Credit' name='skipselected' id='1' value='yes' */
Now, just remove /* at the beginning of the first line and */ at the end of the last line. Save your changes. Next time you open Tyrell with MONA, you will see the Secret Credit lid. Press on it to open and close. Funny.

There seem to be other "easter eggs" in the script, e. g. the secret "DCO VCA1 Pan" knob. :o

e-musician wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:46 pm Now, just remove /* at the beginning of the first line and */ at the end of the last line. Save your changes. Next time you open Tyrell with MONA, you will see the Secret Credit lid. Press on it to open and close. Funny.

There seem to be other "easter eggs" in the script, e. g. the secret "DCO VCA1 Pan" knob. :o
/* */ is like a mute button in your DAW, disabling it while keeping it.

At first, I was bothered by the empty space below OSC1, so I added a lid to display credits, but eventually, I thought it might be distracting and decided to remove it.

I myself was surprised that it's possible to make a knob for VCA1 Pan. But it's not that surprising that parameters can be called when there IS the parameter in Tyrell. With that in mind, I tried creating the knob.
However, what I expected was to be able to assign modulation by D&D from the Mod Matrix to the knob, but unfortunately, that didn't work. Without that functionality, placing the knob seemed almost pointless, so I deleted it. However, I decided to keep this discovery in mind, and instead of removing the lines, I commented them out.

And this is how I found the unipolar option for the LFO, undo/redo buttons, the output meter, blah-blah, all functioned.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Thank you, this is actually a much better skin than the stock one :)

Return to “u-he”