PSP BinAmp - class A triode preamplifier!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

PSP wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:57 am
CrystalWizard wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:40 am I'm a fan of PSP, i think their stuff sounds amazing and i like their designs. That "said" i too am thinking "why just a preamp?" I know that making some $$ is necessary (some loudmouths here would say it's their only reason but i don't agree in the least) but i'd really like to see this preamp attached to Echo (or MD608). Yeah in the KVR fashion i should just buy it...
After warmth welcome of the PSP BinAmp's processing quality we feel encouraged to work on the emulation of the entire drum delay and we seriously consider it. However, we are also very pleased that the PSP BinAmp was released as an individual preamp plug-in. We are glad that that this plug-in does a good work for its users.

Mateusz
PSPaudioware.com
The Roland RE-201 Pre amp would actually be another excellent sounding Idea.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

PSP wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:57 am
CrystalWizard wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:40 am I'm a fan of PSP, i think their stuff sounds amazing and i like their designs. That "said" i too am thinking "why just a preamp?" I know that making some $$ is necessary (some loudmouths here would say it's their only reason but i don't agree in the least) but i'd really like to see this preamp attached to Echo (or MD608). Yeah in the KVR fashion i should just buy it...
After warmth welcome of the PSP BinAmp's processing quality we feel encouraged to work on the emulation of the entire drum delay and we seriously consider it. However, we are also very pleased that the PSP BinAmp was released as an individual preamp plug-in. We are glad that that this plug-in does a good work for its users.

Mateusz
PSPaudioware.com
One thing that i good is that it will be more flexible as a separate preamp. i'm not even that interested in an emulation of that particular delay but i'm looking forward to using it with other FX. Personally, i think all yor stuff is top quality. I use it every day.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Dang why did someone had to say its like Kush Omega...
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

aevang wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:58 am Reminds me a bit of the Kush Omega 458A, but they break up differently.
The Kush Omegas are little plugins for little prices though... this one... not so much.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

PSP makes the best saturator ever
aliasing plugin owner
:?

martiu wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:11 pm PSP makes the best saturator ever
This is very true and its called PSP - Saturator. Yet nobody on KVR is talking about it, which might be a Sign of Quality in these Days. :shrug:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

PSP BinAmp is the bee's knees between GSi VB3 II (with OD off) and GSi Rotary (likewise with OD off) for that gooey touch of overdriven Leslie sound!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

FYI

We just released an update of PSP BinAmp.

PSP BinAmp v.1.1.0

NEW:
1. BLN/MIX mode switch added,
2. LEVEL/MAKEUP mode switch added,
3. New presets from Dom Morley, Michal Wolski, Maciej Polański, Andrzej KARP and The Outfit 27 team,
4. Updated manual with new signal flow diagrams.

FIXES:
1. Graphics glitches on back panel, fixed,
2. Bitwig Studio only: Magic Eye doesn't work, fixed.

Download Now

If anyone wants to extend the trial period, please contact support@pspaudioware.com.

The Intro offer has been extended by 1 week until August 21.

New video
https://youtu.be/Pv5fQFAmaLM

Regards from Calgary
Antoni Ozynski

PSP is one of the very few companies I'll support immediately, so I'll buy this. Togu and Martininc are the others.

Thanks.

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:45 am PSP is one of the very few companies I'll support immediately, so I'll buy this. Togu and Martininc are the others.
PSP was the first third party plugs I ever bought (stereo and mix packs) back in the early 2000's. Don't think I have ever done a mix without at least one of their plugins in there somewhere!!!

rollasoc wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:10 am
masterhiggins wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:45 am PSP is one of the very few companies I'll support immediately, so I'll buy this. Togu and Martininc are the others.
PSP was the first third party plugs I ever bought (stereo and mix packs) back in the early 2000's. Don't think I have ever done a mix without at least one of their plugins in there somewhere!!!
Nice. Mine was VW, (when it was iLok before it went to file activation and then back to iLok), mixpack and Oldtimer. Mixcompressor on drums blew my mind. I love the way it handles transients.

Mixpack, Stereo pack and Vintage Warmer ...late 2002, I remember !

still using intensively mixtreble2 and mix saturator2 for rehearsing contour of my tracks

Have you tried the newest PSP Saturator and PSP Impressor?

PSP wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:56 pm Have you tried the newest PSP Saturator and PSP Impressor?
I, for one, own the updated version, the main question is the experience and skill I could develop with improved effects,

impressor tend to replace u-he presswerk for it relative transparency , many times

saturator give very detailed variations, but I do not find a decisive use in my arsenal for it (yet)

my mistake though, is to own too much interesting plugins that I need to refrain and concentrate to a few that are the most versatile and useful

:oops:

Return to “Effects”