EXT64

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ooh.. very excited :)
Not that I'm dependent on it. I load 64bit with JBridge+Element inside eXT 1.
== VDX == One Man can make a difference!
My music is on https://soundcloud.com/vdxi | Info | More Info

Would have never thought it could happen, I wonder if VST3 and maybe even clap plugins will eventually be supported?
Either way very happy to see some forward movement, If its you thanks Jorgen.
Still have a copy of the plugin only version before the sequencer was added, love this application.

things that didn't make it to this alpha that i could spot with very little time to mess with it: looks tab, half of the global tab settings, controller map, playlist, markers, drum tracks, midi out
Last edited by donquixote on Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

very cool. :tu:

wow, he's back !? :o
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Whoa. Downloaded and tested it a bit. I could add a VST (no VST3 so far) and make a MIDI clip to play it. Saved fine.

It's almost weird.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Maybe it was just a NDE long episode.
MuLab of course :D

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

so it lives, what a great strange ("weird") surprise
Last edited by donquixote on Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha 2 64 seems quite stable on my machine. I made a short five bar song of a mixture of VSTs and audio and it saves and reopens with no crashes so far.

I didn’t expect Alpha 2 so quickly. That’s a good sign of “some” or “committed” activity to a potential, substantial return.

Now…. Who’s behind this? The old genius or a someone else.

It has to be the old genius 😁

Multi-out instruments seem to cause some problems, in a strange way. If I load up something like MicroTonic (2 outputs) and make a MIDI clip, it plays fine as long as only the first output is routed to Audio Out. If any other outputs get routed to Audio Out, it seems to be dropping MIDI notes. If I use MicroTonic's own pattern sequencer, it's fine. If I use MIDI, some notes at random won't play.

EDIT: It actually seems to drop some MIDI even when I'm just using a keyboard.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I was able to load vst plugins and record a few tracks. I feel like I'm falling back in love. I forgot how the simplicity of this app inspired me to create more. I hope the drum plugin and step items make a comeback soon.
Win11 (64-bit) | 2.6GHz Intel i7 9th Gen, 16GB RAM | UAD Volt 2 | Tracktion Waveform 13 Pro/Cockos Reaper 7/Ableton Live 11 Standard/Presonus Studio One 6.6 Pro | A multitude of paid-for and free VST plugs/samples

Return to “energyXT”