Why have I been banned from HPC?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Frankly, I don't think discussing this will take you anywhere. Just accept it, and move on. That's the best.

HPC is a stinking pile of garbage anyway. That's the whole purpose of it. A dump for your opinion. To save us fellow humans from the inhumanity. ;)

chk071 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:33 am Frankly, I don't think discussing this will take you anywhere. Just accept it, and move on. That's the best.

HPC is a stinking pile of garbage anyway.
My final word before I hope a mod replies here, ideally without banning me:

Sincerely, I am not so bothered about HPC, I voluntarily left it for a year, after all. I have not posted anything inflammatory there so I just want to know why that is my punishment. Not blaming anyone, not wanting to cause trouble, not wanting to give some posters the opportunity to bay for my banning, not wanting to give mods a reason to ban me (why would I be banned for this thread???) just an answer that explains why it was a fair decision.

I'll lock it now, a mod will see the thread and then hopefully I'll get an answer. (Bert's probably right, it will no doubt be a ban because...well, why not,?)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:32 am
excuse me please wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:27 am
revvy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:21 am
excuse me please wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:16 am Oh, now I understand why HPC has disappeared :hihi:
:)

Maybe it's just disappeared. My bad, sorry for the drama folks.
I'm not too bothered; at the sites I am familiar with such a section always comes down to politics, eventually. Always the same posters.
Fair enough.

I imagine there was a reason you were banned from there, something you posted there? This thread is literally just trying to find out why I was, in the absence of another way to find out.
chk071 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:31 am
Why have I been banned from HPC?
Taking the long shot here: It was because of something you wrote there!
You wold normally think so, yes, but unless I posted something asleep last night that I don't remember, unfortunately it's not so simple....
here is why you were banned from hpc

In april I deleted a post of yours like I do with many members every single day, you accused me of deleting it because it was you...frankly I didnt even look at the name long enough to because it was in a string.

I sent you a PM explaining that perhaps your problem was bias confirmation because I had nothing against you but needed to do my job. You put in you sig you would not listen to lecturing PM's

Later a couple days I deleted a post of yours, you made a similar comment, I sent you a board warning noting you said you wouldnt listen to PM's.

Look at what you did, that was April 27th, you dragged this out for a month and last few days one post here in site stuff after another....you have been obsessing, you have caused me to turn off my PM's and frankly I think it's an attempt to get me not to say something to you when you are out of line...that's not happening. If you wont listen in open forums I dont think you should be in HPC, but Dan appealed to me so be it...I trust and respect Dan a lot. Post in HPC but if I have to take action, please dont troll me...I am just doing my job. (that goes for all of KvR)

If you think how you have been acting is ok I have no idea what to say :shrug:

Oh btw people about posting in his sleep...there were threads he started here that were moved to the mod forum yesterday, he knows.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

revvy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:08 am Also, Hink has disabled PMs sop I cannot write PRIVATELY.
Hink wrote:Sun May 02, 2021 2:54 am I am sorry for whatever you perceive I did to cause you such hate for me but it started with samsam and this is approaching stalking...delete anything you want...but leave me out of your craze...I am going to do my job, I am going to delete posts that should be deleted, I am going to send pm's, when pm's dont work or are ignored (or when members announce they wont read pm's) I will send warnings and I am not going to concerned with feelings.

This is not my problem and you need to deal with it and kindly leave me out of it.
that was the PM I sent you, the day you put me in the position to have to. Almost 1 month later and you, only you keep dragging this out. It isnt me, it isnt Ben, please take responsibility for what you have done...PM's are not to be used as harrassment.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I know that direct insults and death threats are not welcomed here. Most people who have been banned from KVR were flinging around heavy insults like in music threads.

revvy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:39 am
chk071 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:33 am Frankly, I don't think discussing this will take you anywhere. Just accept it, and move on. That's the best.

HPC is a stinking pile of garbage anyway.
My final word before I hope a mod replies here, ideally without banning me:

Sincerely, I am not so bothered about HPC, I voluntarily left it for a year, after all. I have not posted anything inflammatory there so I just want to know why that is my punishment. Not blaming anyone, not wanting to cause trouble, not wanting to give some posters the opportunity to bay for my banning, not wanting to give mods a reason to ban me (why would I be banned for this thread???) just an answer that explains why it was a fair decision.

I'll lock it now, a mod will see the thread and then hopefully I'll get an answer. (Bert's probably right, it will no doubt be a ban because...well, why not,?)
because this is called bias confirmation...this is what you need to stop....I rarely ban, I do suspend...this is the second time in site stuff you said something like this (in the thread about getting locked out you mentioned that you think you were banned)...I bet 99.99% of the members never think they are banned. People, does Hink ban a lot of people? Meffy had the ban hammer, does Hink? Does Hink use Banning as a primary tool? (btw I unlocked this so revvy can respond)

This could be a ban, you're right but let me spell it out very clearly once again...banning does nothing for member retention...now dude, you and samsam have been very vocal about a member, you have sent many reports which is indeed your right...what I find offensive to me is that you make such comments when the evidence clearly demonstrates the opposite, that I would rather be patient with the member and it has paid off for the most part. Banned members come back with a new name and it takes a while to get to know them, banning is the easy way out but the least effective...but yet you want to make such a comment. Instead you assume it is because I am friends with members or something...dude, I will be clear...I think I can count my true friends here on one hand...but what you really miss is once a soldier always a soldier...that is not in me sir.

Please just read what others have said in this thread and chill...and if we delete a post dont take it personally, in an hour it wont matter anyhow...this has been a long month with you that was absolutely unneeded, even the warning you got could have been avoided if you just let it go.

I hope this answers your questions :)

Yes, that clears up a lot.
Hink wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:23 pm Post in HPC
Thanks. How?
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

^Try now.
No longer a moderator.

D.H. Miltz wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:14 pm ^Try now.
You're a gent.

Return to “Site Stuff”