The KVR Developer Challenge 2021 Downloads & Voting Now Live

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the warning!
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Good luck to all!

I'm excited - first time I have been aware of one happening in realtime

Good luck to all the participants, and thank you in advance for some great plugins :tu:

Where can we see the current entries?

When exactly will the submissions be revealed? (Date and time)

Good luck to all entrants!

If we tag a draft submission as being part of KVRDC21, will it automatically be made Live when the time comes? Or do we have to do that ourselves some time after the deadline?

I can hardly believe it's already submission time. Good luck to all participants!

When is the actual go-live time? Midnight June 30th? In what time zone?

I'm ready :)

I’ll set them all live sometime tomorrow afternoon UK time.

Hello, I applied for developer access yesterday but didn't get any sort of confirmation that the request had been received - should I try submitting it again?

i have almost a week trying to see my product, it seems something its not complete, it has the tag of the challengew but i dont see anything live, any help? its wepa audio

how i do my product live, im doing everything even the green button to make it live and wont do

wepaaudio wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:23 am how i do my product live, im doing everything even the green button to make it live and wont do
Seems like you can't make it live yourself - just leave it as a draft. Ben said above that he'll make them live for us when the competition opens this afternoon. 🙂

Are we ready for the KVR Developer Challenge 2021 folks? I'm definitely ready!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”