Terrible tech support

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mabian wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:25 pm
FJ5 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:13 pm I've always had good experiences with AIR support. The occasional 'forgotten' email but often resolved after a reminder/follow-up!
Lucky man.

- Mario
Haha! Maybe it's cos my issues were quite simple! :hihi:

To be fair, I just saw X-pand2 2021 update available on the AiR website.
Plugin Boutique has launched an offer on it, so I wondered if there was something new... and indeed there's an update for both PC and Mac (Big Sur!). There are other updates too, like Vacuum Pro 2021 for PC :O

- Mario

Would be nice to see release notes or a change log. I just downloaded one of the updates, and there's no info -- just an EXE, MSI, and BIG file inside the ZIP.

They just say, "Windows 10 performance enhancements" on the website, which is the same as their 2020 updates that people had problems with.

I'm guessing these are just updates to the installers with no changes to the plugins, but I hope I'm wrong.

telecharge wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:20 pm Would be nice to see release notes or a change log. I just downloaded one of the updates, and there's no info -- just an EXE, MSI, and BIG file inside the ZIP.

They just say, "Windows 10 performance enhancements" on the website, which is the same as their 2020 updates that people had problems with.

I'm guessing these are just updates to the installers with no changes to the plugins, but I hope I'm wrong.
Probably they're just addressing iLok driver installers woes and maybe some little thing about newer windows compatibilities. Nothing more. I wouldn't have expected even just this.

Just checked, it seems only Drum Synth 500 (probably already ok?), Boom, and Structure haven't updated yet between 2020 and 2021. All the other plugins - at least for Windows - have 2020 or 2021 updates available. And I noticed that just because Plugin Boutique and Producer Spot more or less explicitly advertised it (especially for XPand2). What a strange way...

- Mario

Return to “AIR Music Technology”