Seems like they finally got rid of the downvotes mechanism on the site

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

surreal wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:41 pm I feel here on KVR that everything should be transparent,is that not what community forums are for? If you don't agree with someone, have the decency to disagree without insulting or berating a person and if you don't like what they are saying.. then move along. I am glad the thumbs down thing is gone!
I disagree.

The Nerdy Music Guy wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:24 pm What is the U-He thread downvoter going to do with his life now?
What makes you think he has a life? :shrug: :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Damn, now how am I supposed to keep downvoting thecontrolcentre's posts?

cryophonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:32 pm
The Nerdy Music Guy wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:24 pm What is the U-He thread downvoter going to do with his life now?
What makes you think he has a life? :shrug: :hihi:
I hope to hell he/she doesn't start posting all those gripes. :o
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

👎👎👎👎👎👎 Live with it! :hihi:

elxsound wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:34 pm Damn, now how am I supposed to keep downvoting thecontrolcentre's posts?
Hey I thought that was my job
hmmmm. I wonder how many he got now
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:07 pm Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
if you recall many members requested the thumbs up but were unhappy about the thumbs down :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

They all like a good thumbing,but only with an up stroke

Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:07 pm Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
it's not your ego you use a thumb to massage...

melomood wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:19 pm They all like a good thumbing,but only with an up stroke
i find a circular motion gets me :hyper:

I give that one thumb up
:hihi:

zvenx wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:25 pm Yes!!!
I think it was far too controversial and potentially harmful.
rsp
Then just consider if I don’t upvote your post it’s a downvote.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

melomood wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:35 pm I give that one thumb up
:hihi:
ftr that's my next class at work...suppositories :scared: not scared of the obvious, concerned if I ever have to do it...I mean putting medicine there on slow processing kids on the spectrum is not going to be fun at all...worse we have kids with very sexualized behavior...fortunately I have never seen that at work...:phew: :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Erisian wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 pm
surreal wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:41 pm I feel here on KVR that everything should be transparent,is that not what community forums are for? If you don't agree with someone, have the decency to disagree without insulting or berating a person and if you don't like what they are saying.. then move along. I am glad the thumbs down thing is gone!
I disagree.
Haha cool... at least i don't have to resort to name calling and insults just to say "I agree to disagree, Tax Free" :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”