Synthmaster 2.9 keeps prompting for License Key File. No Solution.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:clap:

Hi, this may be LATE, but I had this issue last night. In my case the reason it wasn't working, for some reason my Windows 10 installation has 2 "Documents" folders, and I guess the program (SynthMAster Player) couldn't decide where to create the folder to download the license. So I created a "SynthMasterPlayer" folder inside both "Documents" folders (I placed it inside both folders to cover my bases) and then rather than insert my email and serial number to download the license, I instead had it emailed to me, and saved the license file to both locations. That did it for me. Hope this is helpful to someone else.

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me, I purchased the everything bundle from pluginboutique and the instructions they supply say install both plugins and when you open your DAW it will prompt you to put in your email and key to enable both synthmaster 1 & 2 but that prompt never shows, instead it says I have two incompatible plugins so when I go to plugin manager (I'm using logic pro and a mac mini M1 btw) and I reset and rescan either plugin (they do show in there but says couldn't be opened) it states...licence file synthmaster.licencekey.txt not found go to a website (yours) and request a new key but when I do that it stats email not recognised. How can I get this to work please?

Deltacity wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:48 pm Hi I'm hoping someone can help me, I purchased the everything bundle from pluginboutique and the instructions they supply say install both plugins and when you open your DAW it will prompt you to put in your email and key to enable both synthmaster 1 & 2 but that prompt never shows, instead it says I have two incompatible plugins so when I go to plugin manager (I'm using logic pro and a mac mini M1 btw) and I reset and rescan either plugin (they do show in there but says couldn't be opened) it states...licence file synthmaster.licencekey.txt not found go to a website (yours) and request a new key but when I do that it stats email not recognised. How can I get this to work please?
Hi,

Most likely, you are using the registration number you got from the plugin boutique when entering the site. You have to use your license number instead.

The fastest answer I can give here is:

Important: If you haven't registered from http://www.synthmaster.com/register.asp with the registration number you got from the plugin boutique, please do this first.
Later on,
1- Turn off your DAW
2- Clear Audio Cache File:
After deleting this file Logic will rescan all AU units.
3- Delete Documents / Synthmaster / Config and restart Logic. When you reopen the logic in this way, the Synthmaster License Key Dialog Box will open.

If there is no solution to what I wrote above, please open a ticket from costumer support and I will reach your license information and give a healthier answer.

All the best
Gercek

Hi I'm also having the same problems as above. Have installed and unistalled and the license doesn't seem to work

I'm using Studio One 6.1.1

Return to “KV331 Audio”