VVV update

RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote:I'm making an account on your new site now, Sean (cool design, btw!)

Just wanted to say that "State" field on the Address edit page shouldn't be mandatory for non-US countries.
I'll talk to the web developer about this.
Also I don't feel like giving out my phone number, too...
This is required for bank card verification for purchases. If you're not buying anything, the phone number won't be verified.

valhallasound wrote: This is the best approach for people that have 2nd hand licenses: create a new user account on the Valhalla website, "buy" FreqEcho while you are at it (it is free), and send me an email with your new user account info & the list of 2nd hand licenses you have. Transfer dates of the used licenses are helpful as well. Once you do this, I can add your 2nd hand licenses to your accounts.

People that have bought new licenses from Valhalla DSP in the past (i.e. before December 23rd, 2014) will have their user accounts automatically created & populated with their licenses in early January 2014. These user accounts will be created from a cross-correlation between the PayPal customer records, and the results of the update emails that were sent out (in other words, email accounts marked as undeliverable will not be associated with new user accounts).

Migrating the entire Valhalla user base to the new user account system will probably take a while. I fully expect to be manually adding people for months after the initial import of the user database. Email addresses change, notification emails get flagged as spam, licenses that are sold and then repurchased create strange holes in the records, and so on. It's a big undertaking, and I appreciate your patience!

Sean Costello
Done :)

- Mario

Return to “Valhalla DSP”