A little teaser for the long-awaited MeldaProduction's synth! MTurbo!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MMighty

MDevastator. 8)

chroma wrote:need something grander... MMeteor? MMothership?
But why the double M

Why not MOthership or MEteor?

Becasue all of the Melda plugins are named like that i guess. But MMsomething would sound a bit stutterly, agreed.

Mutherfucker >:)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

:D :D now it's getting a little weird :D

Anyway for some reason I'm afraid nothing I'd consider good enough... And "MM...." actually is good, it's kind of a signature. But even better is for example MBassador (the "em" in the beginning), but I have it saved for something else :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

eMinence
eMitter
Amazon: why not use an alternative

But that looks like some internet application for enlarging... you know what :D
I think the good thing about MBassador is that second is "B", so a consonant. MItter just looks weird, that's the trouble :(. And I definitely want to keep the beginning "M", signature ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MPeror.

MModulator

MMatrix

MMeow
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

How about MPower?

Because you know, as a sound designer, it empowers you!

8)

MBarque
MPlify
MKlang

Now, that's getting more interesting, keep on brainstorming guys! I'd say, I'll create a poll tomorrow ;)
Vojtech

Looking forward to checking this out. I bet it's got some insane tricks up it's sleeves. :D

As for the name... how about MPire

syMph
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Instruments”