Moog filter on iphone

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Noise IO Pro won't take audio in but will make content that is available to Beatmaker on the device. You can add content to BeatMaker, but you have to use their BeatPack software to do it.

What I'd like to see is some way of being able to create a loop or other audio file in one app then use it in another without all the fuss of having to export it to a computer before being able to import it into another app. Noise IO is the only one that can do this on the iPhone as yet. Hopefully more will follow.

ASHLEY75 wrote:There have been people making music on PDAs for years. In the early days it was simple stuff, and maybe only being used as more of a toy than anything else, but now you've got real power in mobile devices you can do a lot more.
have to admit I had no idea; to me it's rather impressive people can actually create music on a pda: for my creativity it would be a complete disaster having to fiddle with tiny knobs on tiny screens, by the time I figure out a certain method to do something my idea would probably be gone

You might be surprised, some mobile apps are very easy to use to make music on. The chiptune community have been doing it for ages with software like nanoloop and LSDJ. Trackers are out there for loads of platforms too.

Some software is more DJ orientated like Mixtikl (although it is really powerful too), and others are aimed at a more complete production approach.

Check my blog if you're interested.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”