Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold FabFilter plugs to sombunall. Smooth transaction!

pedx1ng is awesome - smooth easy transaction - paid and got the Fabfilter plugs tight away. Thanks!

sold something to septimon,good communication,quick payment.anytime again!

Purchased Cakewalk Rapture from carlosjcuevasm.

Smooth transaction.

Just bought FabFilter Pro-G from skipdog. The guy was so easy and so fast, I literally feel like I got slapped with this transaction. I did not expect this type of solid and quick service. I would buy from skipdog a thousand times again and again! Thanks man!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Bought Izotope Trash 2 from SWallace. Good and trustworthy seller and fast transaction :tu:

:tu: Sold Reveal Sound Spire to Mangzy. The smoothest transaction one could imagine, with great communication! Thanks Mangzy, you are great!

Bought RSSpire from jantex, tremendous transaction in every way, jantex is the man!!

Sold H-EQ to krandr. Very quick and easy to deal with! Perfect transaction!

Bought metaplugin from KingofBeers. He was very quick to respond in general, and was immediately helpful when the transfer took a little longer than expected. Highly recommended!

Bought AudioDamage Tattoo from baldaur. Very quick and smooth transaction.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Ranjarresh wrote:Bought AudioDamage Tattoo from baldaur. Very quick and smooth transaction.
Likewise ! Thank you for your quick payment and have fun with it !

maschinelf wrote:Bought metaplugin from KingofBeers. He was very quick to respond in general, and was immediately helpful when the transfer took a little longer than expected. Highly recommended!
No problem - thanks for the swift payment :tu:

Cheers.

KingofBeers

Purchased PreSonus Studio One 2 Artist from SWallace. Very smooth transaction, paid yesterday, was kept in loop, PreSonus just informed me about license transfer completion :party:

Bought some NI stuff from user bta
Initially had some confusion about what was required with the NI registration and installers process, but we quickly resolved the issue. Transaction was quick and successful.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”