Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought R8brainpro. Fast and smooth transfer.
Thank's a lot and best regards KingofBeers.
same day service!! Thanks KingofBeers!! :-)

Thanks for the feedback Chandran & CJG007 your payments were quick :tu:

Cheers.

KingofBeers

Bought U-He Satin from KingsofBeers, fast and smooth transfer. :)
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Thankyou Elevated_being for your transaction.

All the best & enjoy your new plugin!

Cheers.

KingofBeers.

Purchased MAutoanalyzer from electricthing.

Great guy :-)

I have bought the NI Guitar Rig 5 Pro by user krandr. Nice smooth transaction and license transfer.

I have bought FXpansion synth dcam squad by user simpic. Smooth transaction and license transfer.

Just bought Sugar Bytes Turnado from Heartfeltdawn... really friendly guy to deal with. The license transfer was super quick and easy.... A big thumbs up from me :tu:

MikeCallon - he threw me some scratch, he got Turnado in return :)

Bought Waves RBass from Greenstorm33. Very nice contact, a smooth transaction and Waves again with a very fast license transfer. Perfect! :tu:

nuSoniq wrote:Bought Waves RBass from Greenstorm33. Very nice contact, a smooth transaction and Waves again with a very fast license transfer. Perfect! :tu:
Thanks for the fast payment and hope you enjoy the plugin!

Purchased NI Upright Piano from StanCollins. Very friendly and would deal with again!

Bought D16 Devastor from robindrieghe. Very quick and smooth transaction.
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

Sold Upright Piano to Cursor..Very smooth pleasant transaction..Cheers

Sold Soundtoys Native Effects to Spartikus ...Nice easy transaction and very patient with Soundtoys transferred the licence..Cheers

Bought Maschine 2 update from DJBRUTAL...Super quick in suppling the serials...Cheers mate

Bought Maag Eq 4 from jezav. Very easy transaction, made everything as easy as possible for me, I was even forwarded the emails between jesav and Plugin-Alliance to show everything was done correctly. Would highly recommend dealing with this user in the future :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”