Call to Arms: Charity 2014 ($19413 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks once again to Luftrum for making this happen and to the generous developers without whom it wouldn't be possible. Cheers!

Pleased to say The Unfinished has been in touch. Only expecting Sonic Charge now - saving the best last ?!

Nice to know about the figures. As others mentioned, with the impact of the exchange rate being taken into account a respectable result compared to other years thanks to all the developers kindly contibuting items.

The Unfinished is now completed. All developers officially in my drives for play!

Thanks again for the deals and knowing it all went to this great cause!
Looking forward to donating to it next year too!

Had overlooked Vaz Synths who together with Sonic Charge have been in touch, so I have heard from every developer now. Thanks everyone .

So, about how long should we wait for companies who doesn't contact us? I'm only waiting for SKnote, but I've seen him active online almost every day.

Still waiting on Fxpansion. I'm assuming they are aware of the winning bids?

I've received the Klanghelm bundle and Sylenth1! Now just waiting on the Particular Sound bundle. I haven't been contacted by them yet so I sent out an email to their site.

wow its been 2 weeks already.
still no sign from FXpansion nor Loopmasters..

bizarre...

yotamlifshitz wrote:wow its been 2 weeks already.
still no sign from FXpansion nor Loopmasters..

bizarre...
Enough patience! I will contact them both once again. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

volantiz wrote:So, about how long should we wait for companies who doesn't contact us? I'm only waiting for SKnote, but I've seen him active online almost every day.
Ciao Volantiz!
Your email address got mixed with name and special characters, I just understood it :lol:

Please check your email.

Thanks for your contribution to this call to arms.
Nice pick. AVE is nice ;)

Quinto

Charity diploma's received yesterday... :)

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

WOW.

Well done :clap:

Congratulations. Great job everybody :tu:

It's now coming into the third week since the auction finished, and I'm still waiting to hear from Fxpansion. Luftrum, are they aware of the winners? Seems a bit slack on their part if so...

Return to “Instruments”