Call to Arms: Charity 2014 ($19413 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm assuming all companies have been notified now... Getting itchy for bfd and permut8...!

Luftrum wrote:
epiphaneia wrote:... that´s what the -very friendly- dude from BHKSamples told me as well.
I already did, Monday. Sent to their support email support@bhksamples.com. It's in my sent folder.
My point was not to express doubts about that, I hope it didn´t come across that way. I think you are doing a fine job organizing this whole event here and I highly appreciate that... it´s just that in my case it´s a bit awkward now, and I have no idea what to do - I donated, you contacted them, they say they haven´t received any message from you so they can´t send me anything... and now? :help:

Luftrum wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Waiting for KiloHearts
Hope you can get that information to Kilohearts Luftrum.
I already did, Monday. It's in my sent folder. I send the information to Per from KiloHearts. Anders wrote me last evening, then I forwarded the email to him.
Yeah, got an immidiate mail from Kilohearts that there had been a communication mishap, which they apologized for, they sorted me out with the licenses.

I found them in my mail mailbox this morning :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
Luftrum wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Waiting for KiloHearts
Hope you can get that information to Kilohearts Luftrum.
I already did, Monday. It's in my sent folder. I send the information to Per from KiloHearts. Anders wrote me last evening, then I forwarded the email to him.
Yeah, got an immidiate mail from Kilohearts that there had been a communication mishap, which they apologized for, they sorted me out with the licenses.
... the same thing happened to me just now, BHK got in touch with me, apologized for the communication mishap, and now I´m a happy downloading camper 8)

Delighted to report the excellent The Control Centre bundle was with me really quickly, with Propellerheads close behind ..
dredd i knight wrote:I'm assuming all companies have been notified now... Getting itchy for bfd and permut8...!
I too am keen to start having fun with the latter's developer's Synplant. Nothing from VAZ too yet. Or The Unfinished, who is shown apparently under my imaginary guise , 'jblob 59'!

Perhaps their responses are understandable because I doubt these developers have a huge team to draw on. For me there is no big rush really, as there are the other new toys to play with for now.
Last edited by blob 59 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt from The Unfinished has been on holiday(vacation) of sorts. I did contact through their site and he took the time to respond that he would be back and expected to have them sent out sometime this weekend.

No worries there.

epiphaneia wrote:... the same thing happened to me just now, BHK got in touch with me, apologized for the communication mishap, and now I´m a happy downloading camper 8)
Great that it got sorted for you too :tu:

I see some users prescribing "wait till you get it" in this thread, but these two examples goes to show that isn't the best thing to do.

Oops. Sorry, I'm running behind. I was on holiday and did not realize I won anything. Just sent the money. If it is too late to process, that's okay. I can just be a small donation to the cause.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Still waiting for a reply from dave smith instruments
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

Haven't heard from FXpansion nor Loopmasters yet..
Did they approached anyone ?

Camel Audio sent the CamelSpace the day I've sent the money though :)

No still waiting on fx myself, and sonic charge...

Just received my copy of FL Studio Signature Edition! + the new Beta for FL Studio 12 just got out this very moment! :party: :clap:

Yay, finally got my BHK Bundle! :phones:
resistance is futile. Check my latest mix: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532758

These are the final calculations. I have received every single penny of the main auction with the exception of $25 which equals around 0.15% of the total and that is absolute amazing! 90% of all donations were received within one day from the charity ended - thank you for being so well disciplined, it makes my job so much easier. :clap:

These are the final calculations:

Main auction: $16743
Marketplace: $1320
Luftrum donation: $1000
PayPal donations: $550
Indiegogo: $90
PayPal fees: -$779
-------------------
Total: $18924

Today, I transferred 109.815 DKK ($18924 x 5.803) to Save the Children and marked them to the Children's Emergency Fund. When I recieve the diplomas I will post a picture of it here.

I believe in transparency so if you are have any questions about the transaction then please write Karen, she is a service employee and her email is kmf (a) redbarnet.dk or write their section leader of private funding her name is Merete and her email is mgf (a) redbarnet.dk - note they cannot answer questions about why you haven't received your sample libs or synth license yet, just so you know it. :lol:

Over and out...
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Another sterling effort from Mr Luftrum :clap:
Thanks for all of your hard work!

Return to “Instruments”