PRODUCTS
Life

Life
$100.76 - $20 = $80.76
https://www.bestservice.com/en/life.html

Happy New Year's Promo Codes:

Save 20 €/$ with every purchase from 100 €/$ - Promo Code: HNY-20-24
Save 40 €/$ with every purchase from 200 €/$ - Promo Code: HNY-40-24

Simply enter one of the Promo Codes upon checkout and save. You can use the code as often as you like, but only one per order and not in combination with any other promo/voucher codes.

Offer valid through January 1, 2024
(The Happy New Year Promo Code cannot be combined with other promo codes and is not applicable to Gift-Vouchers, Vienna Vouchers or Service Fees).

Plus:

One free plugin is you spend over $100. Not sure if you get both the -$20 and the Free Plugin.
https://www.bestservice.com/en/deals/be ... _5489.html
Edit: I got both when I ordered over $100!
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought from BestService but I received an e-mail with this tone...

"Unfortunately no serial number / license code is currently available for the following product, or there was a technical problem, or the license needs to be individually ordered or generated per customer"

Hope that they deliver it:-(

charlesalbert wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:42 am Bought from BestService but I received an e-mail with this tone...

"Unfortunately no serial number / license code is currently available for the following product, or there was a technical problem, or the license needs to be individually ordered or generated per customer"

Hope that they deliver it:-(
I got the same.

Is the license not in your Best service account? That is where mine was.

Nope.

I have a bad feeling that it will take a lot of time...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am wondering then if they are a bit pissed it is able to be bought for less than they anticipated. I bought mine at 20:10 GMT. No problems and an email was sent instantly with instructions to go to Best Service account page.

Hope you get it sorted.

Happened to me last year with a Studio One upgrade, it's the unfortunate downside of buying from resellers when a lot of companies are closed for the Holidays.

It's not necessarily going to take a lot of time, but you're probably won't have your license before the first 7-10 days in January.

Regards,

--
Marco

All went smooth for me.
Got all the serial numbers.
Not sure when I will download and install.

Purchased:
Output Portal $74
Rob Papen XY-Transfer $36.05
= 110.05 - $20 = $90.05
Best Service The Orchestra Essentials - FREE (over $100 purchase)

Still considering Life.

Thanks for the kind reply.

I decided to buy from this resellronly because it was written immediatelly digitally donwload available.

I wouldn't do this if I knew before that they have to contact XLN to have the serial.

Because from the 2nd of January I will be no more on holidays:-( to play with Life

I also got Orchestra (at least;-).

charlesalbert wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:02 pm Thanks for the kind reply.

I decided to buy from this resellronly because it was written immediatelly digitally donwload available.

I wouldn't do this if I knew before that they have to contact XLN to have the serial.

Because from the 2nd of January I will be no more on holidays:-( to play with Life

To be fair, it does say 'DOWNLOAD -max. 1 'working' day' on the Best Services site, its just bad timing as that will probably be 3 days as its the weekend and new year. Can you use the 10 day demo (its fully functional) or has it run out?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:40 pm
charlesalbert wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:02 pm Thanks for the kind reply.

To be fair, it does say 'DOWNLOAD -max. 1 'working' day' on the Best Services site, its just bad timing as that will probably be 3 days as its the weekend and new year. Can you use the 10 day demo (its fully functional) or has it run out?
You are totally right. My bad.

And You are also right.

I'm gonna download the demo in between.

Thanks for the tip:-)

Did I miss something or is there no way to sync this to your DAW?
OH nevermind I found it - the little lock icon.

Anyway, I'm totally digging this. I know I already have all the tools to do this, but do I? Rarely. This makes it quick and painless and I'm constantly inspired by it. It would be nice to have a little more depth to the editing tools and a few more tracks to work with, but I also think it's beneficial to have a tool that's a bit lighter weight to keep me from getting bogged down with too many choices. The beats do start sounding samey but I see it more as just a way to hear the different slices in context. And if Life can't then manipulate the samples how I want, it gives me easy ways to get them into my DAW for further processing.
Last edited by ghobii on Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You missed something.. its at the bottom...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

wasi wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:01 am
I'm mostly listing stuff that I feel would be greatly assisted by some automation (especially in the context of found sounds). The current feature set only really automates what I consider to be the fun parts of making percussion and loops out of random recordings.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:19 am Life
$100.76 - $20 = $80.76
https://www.bestservice.com/en/life.html
Im not seeing that price, it's listed as $109 for me.

Return to “Instruments”