Dawesome LOVE Granular/Shimmer MultiFX Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For anyone that picked this up, what are you thoughts on this plugin now that there's been a few weeks to tear into it? Oddly enough, I bought Arturia Fragments during the last sale and thought the ambient itch would be scratched yet here I am repeatedly trying to decide if I should grab this, too. Seems like it'd compliment Fragments well and not necessarily replace it.

the big part of the sound in this plugin are the reverbs, they are just spectacular in combination with the granulator
my advice is to download the demo and try it
aliasing plugin owner
:?

guitarmiester wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:24 pm Seems like it'd compliment Fragments well and not necessarily replace it.
Very much so.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

It's free with a purchase at Plugin Boutique now

crazy..

Yup, very recent release, very well received now--- FREE!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Madness :? :? :?

That's quite a cookie form to fill out.

I just bought that at JRR shop earlier this year for $29, and consider it to have been well worth it. Great plugin.

Quick! buy! before they change their minds!

Just picked this up as a freebie when I got Hive. Excited!

Free Love at Pluginboutique!

Is there much overlapping between this and Output Portal?

Where is my free stuff. :neutral:
I am a philistine and I love commercial music <insert favourite consumer items here>

Return to “Effects”