One Synth Challenge #182: Charlatan 3 by BlauKraut Engineering / karrikuh (IrionDaRonin Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan

I've finished voting and good luck to everyone!

Voted (in case there is need to post about it).

Good luck everybody!
Some outstanding tracks, and some crazy stuff i couldn't believe coming from this synth. 🙏🏻🍀

Voted!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

IrionDaRonin wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:04 am Voted (in case there is need to post about it).
...rules say so:
bjporter wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:01 pm Here's How Voting Works:
5. Please make a post that you have voted

Voted. Great work everybody! I consider Charlatan to be perhaps the best freebie synth ATM. It just clicks with me.

Voted too!

After hearing all the high-quality contributions, I am very glad that I submitted my contribution so early. I certainly wouldn't have participated otherwise, lol. So many incredibly good entries! Anyway...

Good luck and success to all!

Voted now!

I voted! And I absolutely enjoyed listening to all entries. Great round!

Could somebody explain why Soundcloud blocked me everytime i try to reply other messages? Anyone else got the same?
Thank you!

I voted

Great tracks everyone :tu:!
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

IrionDaRonin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:22 pm Could somebody explain why Soundcloud blocked me everytime i try to reply other messages? Anyone else got the same?
Thank you!
A good question! I was having that issue before I upgraded, so I couldn't help but wonder
if it's their way to annoy people in to upgrading?

I'm upgraded and blocked.

Yeah, not sure what other factors contribute to comment blocking. The SC Grinch has again been disappearing some comments I leave, also frustrating. So, if I didn't comment on your track, that's my excuse!

Forgot to mention: I voted (a week ago) :)
aka rktic. demoscener (Farbrausch, Holon, MFX, Still), sound designer, ux-dude, sth @AudioRealism, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

It's not actually a great thing to announce you finished listening and voting on 40+ songs in two days. Some of us try to really give everything many listens. Sometimes tracks sound better with many listens.

Of course it is what it is. We now live in a world where music is given about 15 seconds. Back in the 80's you'd buy a cassette based on the cover pic and then give it many chances so you didn't waste your money. But now if many people in this comp want to do just one single listen, it is what it is. Maybe you're all just better listeners than me. But this month we had a bunch of new people announcing they finished voting really fast. It's not awesome.

Just something to consider. No need to defend yourself.

Return to “Instruments”