Anything in Creative Bundle that allows harmonic adjustments?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys.
So I've been waiting a year or something for MCharacter to go on sale, and finally I see it in the KVR forum news tab.
Clicked the link and deal has expired by a day :cry:

So my question is...
Do I already have something that can do this?
I use his effects regularly, but there is so many little sections called "advanced" etc, that I don't understand, so is there maybe something in one of his plugins that allow this?

I think I've seen harmonics control in his EQs (or comps or something)
Is this a similar function to what's in MCharacter? :help:

Haven't gotten into MCharacter yet so idk. Harmonics in MADEQ creates virtual EQ nodes above the band you're adjusting. It can either follow a linear or harmonic series and either cut or alternatively boost and cut harmonic bands. How that relates to MCharacter, idk.

Yeah, I had a look at his EQs, and I think it adds harmonics based on where the frequency is set.
Think that's not the same as boosting certain harmonics spectrally.

I did just discover that the MB saturator lets you tweak 3rd and 5th harmonic etc, but still not quite as detailed.

Oh well... not something I critically need, so I guess I'll wait

_al_ wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:04 am Yeah, I had a look at his EQs, and I think it adds harmonics based on where the frequency is set.
Think that's not the same as boosting certain harmonics spectrally.

I did just discover that the MB saturator lets you tweak 3rd and 5th harmonic etc, but still not quite as detailed.

Oh well... not something I critically need, so I guess I'll wait
Yeah it's an oddball. I just played with it and it's definitely not a normal eq. It takes an input then recreates a version of it based on level, synthesis and notes. You end up with a sort of facsimile of the sound if you reduce the Dry parameter all the way. Cool for making robot noises? :)

Return to “MeldaProduction”