Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

midi sentinel wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:37 am
Figg23 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:29 am
Sindikhate wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm Wow .. What a buggy mess the Softube stuff is. I gave up my Plexi license to upgrade to this for 25eu

https://www.softube.com/amp-room-marshall-suite

And I get crash on desktop while loading any Softube plugin. The only solution I found is to delete the files on the AppData\Roaming\Softube folder. Also my mouse pointer some times vanishes while on the cabs page and I have to kill the DAW. Disabling the OpenGL did not solve it for me.

Also upon restarting the PC (w11, 14900k, rtx4090) the desktop background was missing with only the softube and an ilok update being the only things I installed the last days.
I had a problem with a Softube plugin GUI not opening and crashing. I tried reinstalling with STCentral but the problem remained. I fixed it by going in in Windows search and dear ng every Softube folder and file from my HD and then reinstalling everything from scratch.
Are you, by any chance, running Studio One?
Reason 12

Figg23 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 10:40 am
midi sentinel wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:37 am
Figg23 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:29 am
Sindikhate wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm Wow .. What a buggy mess the Softube stuff is. I gave up my Plexi license to upgrade to this for 25eu

https://www.softube.com/amp-room-marshall-suite

And I get crash on desktop while loading any Softube plugin. The only solution I found is to delete the files on the AppData\Roaming\Softube folder. Also my mouse pointer some times vanishes while on the cabs page and I have to kill the DAW. Disabling the OpenGL did not solve it for me.

Also upon restarting the PC (w11, 14900k, rtx4090) the desktop background was missing with only the softube and an ilok update being the only things I installed the last days.
I had a problem with a Softube plugin GUI not opening and crashing. I tried reinstalling with STCentral but the problem remained. I fixed it by going in in Windows search and dear ng every Softube folder and file from my HD and then reinstalling everything from scratch.
Are you, by any chance, running Studio One?
Reason 12
Ah, so it is completely random issue, then. It happened to me as well, 2 nights ago, in Studio One. It never happened before. The only thing that changed is, I've installed Softube Essentials recently, that package of 5 plugins that was very cheap. It started working again, out of nowhere. Truly bizarre.

Anyway, thank you and sorry everyone for derailing :)

Does anyone have a coupon code for a free month of Splice Sounds+ or Creator plan?

I have one of the following options for trade:

UA PolyMAX Synth
Waves Silk Vocal
UVI Digital Synsations
Ujam MELLOW 2

Please PM me if interested. Thanks! :)
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Mon May 06, 2024 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:44 pm Does anyone have a coupon code for a free month of Splice Sounds+ or Creator plan?

UA PolyMAX Synth
Waves Silk Vocal
UVI Digital Synsations
Ujam MELLOW 2

Bear in mind that Splice changed their policy so that coupon codes only work for people who have never subscribed before.

Ou_Tis wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:45 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:44 pm Does anyone have a coupon code for a free month of Splice Sounds+ or Creator plan?

UA PolyMAX Synth
Waves Silk Vocal
UVI Digital Synsations
Ujam MELLOW 2

Bear in mind that Splice changed their policy so that coupon codes only work for people who have never subscribed before.
Strange, I have subscribed a few times in the past and once like a month ago, but I still see the option to enter coupon code. I just checked.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:54 pm
Ou_Tis wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:45 pm

UA PolyMAX Synth
Waves Silk Vocal
UVI Digital Synsations
Ujam MELLOW 2

Strange, I have subscribed a few times in the past and once like a month ago, but I still see the option to enter coupon code. I just checked.
They let you enter the coupon code, but when you submit it an error message comes up saying it's invalid.

Okay, well, it would be worth trying if someone has. If it doesn't work, no problem. I thought to check here if anyone wants to exchange their Splice coupon code for a plugin, else I would just pay for a month and get what I want. :)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:11 pm Okay, well, it would be worth trying if someone has. If it doesn't work, no problem. I thought to check here if anyone wants to exchange their Splice coupon code for a plugin, else I would just pay for a month and get what I want. :)
From Splice support a few weeks ago: "promo codes can only be redeemed by first-time Splice subscribers. You've already had multiple subscriptions on Splice"

Figg23 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:29 am I had a problem with a Softube plugin GUI not opening and crashing. I tried reinstalling with STCentral but the problem remained. I fixed it by going in in Windows search and dear ng every Softube folder and file from my HD and then reinstalling everything from scratch.
What is "dear ng"?
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Clearing?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

UAD finally responded to my question:

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out to Universal Audio.

Unfortunately we are not offering swaps for the free promotional Polymax license. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,

Geli
Customer Care
Universal Audio

Aloysius wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:21 pmClearing?
Yeah :)

Uncle E wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:30 am Eventide H3000 Factory Mk II and H3000 Band Delays Mk II:

https://www.jrrshop.com/eventide?dir=de ... _from_date
FYI (just had the email):

"Own Anthology XII?
Get the new H3000 Mk II plug-ins FREE. Simply download the latest installers."

nice :D

Ou_Tis wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:06 am Is the Moogerfooger 12 stage phaser anything particularly special as far as phasers go? It has an LFO so can be used to FM Mariana vs the virtual CV I guess.
Hmm... hard to tell from the software's Youtube demo... the hardware version adds some really nice saturation, but the character of the phasing seems too retro for my tastes/goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJCXxe9kijw&t=44s

$10 for the plugin seems tempting but I imagine any of the other Moogerfoogers with an LFO might be just as good or better for saturation + FMing Mariana (or I could just use multiple instances of Mariana if I can spare the cpu).

[Edit: actually the Youtube demo of the plugin does apply it to synth bass at the end, the saturation from the plugin doesn't sound as good IMO (guess I shouldn't be surprised):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmip5k8AAAM&t=274s
]

jules99 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:30 am Vengeance-Sound VPS Avenger 2 is on sale at Thomann with quite the discount until May 10:

https://www.thomannmusic.com/vengeance_ ... nger_2.htm
Am I correct that there's no demo version of Avenger?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”