Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have patched a reasonable (not perfect) AC-Integrator. See below:

sine.png
triangle.png
saw.png
block.png

Is it possible to put the integrator-part or something like it in a separate module so it can be used multiple times without cluttering the canvas?

integrator-part.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cool I'll have a look at it later.

1)
I've been trying out a new module category called 'Component'
A selection of small optimized modules dedicated to component modeling consisting of Integrators, Phase Accumulators, Math trig functions (sin, cos, tan etc..).

2)Also, the possibility of an code module where I can enter functions.

3)
I've been thinking about wrapping a block of modules into a sub group to reduce clutter.

Kirsty

Great - that would solve many things at once. The ability for the user to put his/her own favorite blocks of modules inside newly created "super-modules" would also come in very handy because otherwise the more extensive patches will quickly become unreadable.

Indeed, a 'container' similar to SE would solve the real estate problem, especially if you could save/load them too

Yes - in that case one could create one's own more special "super-modules" from patches of the modules that are already given in SynthCraft itself, and keep the more complicated projects on the canvas orderly at the same time.

kirsty roland wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:12 pm 2)Also, the possibility of an code module where I can enter functions.
Do you mean entering mathematical functions, or code (in some programming language)?

Featherless biped wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:52 am
kirsty roland wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:12 pm 2)Also, the possibility of an code module where I can enter functions.
Do you mean entering mathematical functions, or code (in some programming language)?
Right now its just a cheeky little one line function evaluation module but I hope to expand it into something a bit more useful with access to SynthCrafts internal code gubbins :lol:

Code Module Test.png

Kirsty :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice! And the one line function evaluation module is useful anyway. :wink:

Also a multivariable function evaluation module would be handy, such that the module evaluates say y = f(x1,x2,x3,x4,x5). That would make patching differential equations a lot easier.

Featherless biped wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:50 pm Also a multivariable function evaluation module would be handy, such that the module evaluates say y = f(x1,x2,x3,x4,x5). That would make patching differential equations a lot easier.
Probably possible although I don't want to get too complicated at the moment as the main objective of SynthCraft is to build plugins by connecting the 'blocks' without any programming knowledge.

Having said that... connecting a phase accumulator with a variable 'knee' input, into the function module I can create some cool new waveforms similar to Casio's Interactive Phase Distortion.

Fun stuff
Kirsty :)

Return to “XSRDO - SynthCraft”