Heavenly Pads for Rapid from TTU

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings wonderful people, It’s my great honor to present to you guys, Heavenly Pads for the Rapid synthesizer! As always, I’ve truly had a blast working with this amazingly powerful and beautiful synth. It is most definitely still one of my favorite synths and I put a lot of love into this soundset this time around, focusing on pads and ambient soundscapes from 99% original TTU designed sources. I took some of my favorite ambient soundscapes and pads that I designed from various soft synths and turned them into multisamples, importing them into Rapid so I could combine in one patch a lovely additve synthesis patch from one synth with a lush analog pad from another, or perhaps digital, granular, etc. This soundset combines the best of many worlds of synthesis from across many TTU soundsets into a gorgeous rapid expansion!

The Heavenly Pads soundset contains 192 patches of heavenly pads and atmospheres and over 200 orignial TTU soundsources. This is truly a premium collection of a wealth of calm and relaxing sounds. The library weighs 1GB.

https://youtu.be/B-YxUDYw6qQ

Price = $20
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”