Amigo Sampler - 8-Bit Amiga Style Sampler Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Used it in maschine and just having all the parameters at a fingers touch is so awesome. An NKS would be perfect but I wonder how that would work unless they include sound packs.

https://youtu.be/D0x-kf9RZrE?si=G6Df5Sb5LYB11792

Yup, you're right, works great in Maschine and Komplete Kontrol can also control it from there.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:15 pm Thank you! Very kind of you! My DAW (Luna) has limited midi capabilities but if you tell me the CC’s, maybe I can create an NKS for Amigo.
Ah no, it's not that they have CC premapped but simply that the parameters can he automated with the way daws typically automate parameters. If you have the option to list them all you can simply directly select it from there, or alternatively if you have something to modulate/link the last tweaked parameter to something like CC you can just move them around a little and do it then.

In the V1.0.1 it also now properly updates the visuals so you can see the looppoints update in real time now

Thanks for answering. No problem, loading it in Maschine and then controlling it with Komplete Kontrol is working great.

Feature Request :
1. In Slice Mode ( Add the ability to Slice audio by transients by tempo )

2. In Slice Mode ( Add the options to Slice audio into equal measures of bar by ( 1/8 - 1/4 - 1/1 - 1/2)

3. In Sample Mode ( Ability to reverse certain sections of the audio clip ) while set to Loop.

4. In Slice Mode ( Ability to Loop/ping pong )

5. FX Plugin ;)

:tu: Thanks, I love this plugin
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Had a couple more emails with info about another update to 1.0.2, which is fine, then a third update one telling me I’ve unsubscribed from updates, which I haven’t. Weird.

Subscribe me again!!

I guess I’ll have to use the contact address, assuming there is one.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

They told me I had unsubscribed as well. I wrote back and they said they were having a few issues.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I don't know if this was already posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98U7gPUhl84

Why Is This Awesome Lo-Fi Sampler So Cheap?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I was just asking for some support, and received an answer in 2 minutes. Damn that's fast. :)

stupid question, afaik when you played music back with the amiga 500 you had some elements right and left eg the drum right and 1 melody and 2 melodies left. when i use this sampler and it is only mono then everything is of course mono, so what do you do? do you pan elements like in the amiga days?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 am stupid question, afaik when you played music back with the amiga 500 you had some elements right and left eg the drum right and 1 melody and 2 melodies left. when i use this sampler and it is only mono then everything is of course mono, so what do you do? do you pan elements like in the amiga days?
It had 2 mono going left, 2 mono going right, hard panned yes. I would personally not pan them like back in the day, and by going through the mixer they were not.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Purchased! Excited to try it!!!
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Yes if it was an fx plugin it’ll Make my life much easier lol

Return to “Instruments”