Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wayford wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:49 pm Speakers has never been under 59$
It has, as recently as last month.
https://musicsoftwaredeals.com/price-hi ... udiothing/

wayford wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:49 pm It is much more limited than Speakers and Futzbox, but also much cheaper.
Thanks for this, I have Speakers already and was wondering if this brought anything different. But it doesn't sound like it so I'll save my money.

blkbrd wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 pm Plugin Alliance is having a flash sale until April 27. Any plugin costs $29.99 (some big plugins aren't included), with code: ANY-2999
Any plugin except the ones I want. :cry:

blkbrd wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 pm Plugin Alliance is having a flash sale until April 27. Any plugin costs $29.99 (some big plugins aren't included), with code: ANY-2999
Kiive's XTComp (rebranded Xtressor) is included, pretty sure it has never been lower than 29, might be worth a look.

Edit: after testing it, this might the best Distressor emulation I've used. UA is great, but this one sounds on par with it and has more options. Never used Kiive, very impressed.
Last edited by wayford on Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:36 pm
*The following plugins on the Plugin Alliance website are not part of this offer:
Brainworx bx_console AMEK 200, Brainworx bx_enhancer, Brainworx bx_clipper, Brainworx bx_masterdesk PRO, Lindell Audio 69 Series, THX Spatial Creator, Louder Than Liftoff SILVER BULLET mk2, Bettermaker Bus Compressor, NEOLD WUNDERLICH, Unfiltered Audio Battalion, all plugins from: ADPTR AUDIO, Three-Body Technology, iZotope, Native Instruments; all PA_EXT products.
Pretty much, had my eye on the ADPTR Audio new release and Silver Bullet but nope, not today

Digivolt wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:06 pm
Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:36 pm
*The following plugins on the Plugin Alliance website are not part of this offer:
Brainworx bx_console AMEK 200, Brainworx bx_enhancer, Brainworx bx_clipper, Brainworx bx_masterdesk PRO, Lindell Audio 69 Series, THX Spatial Creator, Louder Than Liftoff SILVER BULLET mk2, Bettermaker Bus Compressor, NEOLD WUNDERLICH, Unfiltered Audio Battalion, all plugins from: ADPTR AUDIO, Three-Body Technology, iZotope, Native Instruments; all PA_EXT products.
Pretty much, had my eye on the ADPTR Audio new release and Silver Bullet but nope, not today
Ok, I might be pointing out the obvious but you can use PICK2, PICK3 or PICK4 coupon codes to get 2, 3 or 4 plugins for $49.99, $59.99 or $69.99.

This is how I got Silver Bullet and quite few others (from past year) that I have been patiently waiting for.

In other words, if you can afford $70, you will get 4 plugins for $17.50 each which is truly a bargain (in my opinion) for plugins of this quality.

Yes, some interesting ones are excluded but I can't blame them, I would not expect to get new releases for $17.50 :)

As an example:

EDIT: And something else I forgot to mention. Using PICK* codes, you can purchase some of the items that are not available with $29.99 codes. That is what I did with few newer ones, as mentioned before.

Another example:

But you won't be able to add latest releases.

Just to follow up on PICK* codes - here are the details on what is excluded:

Just snatched 2 more that I really wanted to resist to (one is on the $29.99 excluded list, so it still most certainly works as advertised).

Good luck :tu:
Last edited by midi sentinel on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks! Unfortunately, 3 of the 4 I want are also excluded from the bundle deal.

Yep unfortunately only 1 of the 2 I want is in the bundler, otherwise it's a great deal especially if you find 4 you want

Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:27 pm Thanks! Unfortunately, 3 of the 4 I want are also excluded from the bundle deal.
I'm glad they stopped excluding Silver Bullet. :)

@Uncle E:
Do you offer Softube - OTO Biscuit?

Or question to all:
Are there any discount codes for Softube?
Asking for a friend... :hihi:

Sorry, we don’t have it.

saw it at VIC there seems to be a coupon code for Dawesome MYTH via the Tracktion site that gives an extra discount:

you can by it for $99 with the coupon

DAWESOME-LOVES-YOU

Thanks to wayford and paolostyle and others who recommended Sonnox Claro when it was $13USD a little while ago. It's awesome.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:39 pm Thanks to wayford and paolostyle and others who recommended Sonnox Claro when it was $13USD a little while ago. It's awesome.

You're welcome! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”