WTS: Kilohearts Ultimate Bundle (incl. Shaper Table) - $300/280€

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kilohearts Ultimate

I've come to a conclusion after nearly 7 years that music production just isn't for me, and so isn't sound design or sample manipulation. I think I should try doing other things as a hobby that I actually can relaxingly participate in.

I not too long ago pressured myself into buying the newly released Shaper Table during launch day, DAYS before I figured out that this whole schtick just isn't working out. It was fun to play while I had it all going...

The price I've set is slightly negotiable. Kilohearts also allows users to transfer their licences to another account, which you can read here: https://kilohearts.com/faq/can_i_transf ... meone_else

I'm from Estonia, so my initial preferred payment option is through a classic bank transfer. I use Coop Bank (Estonian), and payments from Swedbank and SEB come instantly. Not sure how other European-based bank companies function. Alternatively, for anybody based outside of EU, I could use Wire (formerly TransferWise, also made by Estonians) for a direct PayPal-esque transfer, or I could use PayPal via G&S (Goods and Services). If you're feeling generous, you could cover the 'protection' fee, but I insist that I should be responsible for fee, as per norm by how Buy/Sell works through PayPal.

I dislike PayPal as a seller and as a buyer, so I very much would rather use Wise or bank transfer, but I wouldn't really mind using PayPal as long as I could successfully sell the product to somebody that actually needs it. I'm afraid of being refunded/chargebacked by a scammer though. Has happened before and it makes this more difficult.

Anyway, feel free to ask any questions related to this, and I'll try my best to answer as much as I can.

bump

bump 2

bump 3

bump 4

bump 5

bump 6

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”