donkeyt-For a game of soldiers - Shoegaze/Big Beat/'ard Rokk..perhaps?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice ethereal opening. I like the entry of the strummed chords, and very much like the brief contrast to the beauty in the opening riff/drop. Nice rise into 3:42. Cool vocals. Can't comment on mix, just earbuds right now, but it sounded good on those.

Downloaded.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

justin3am wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:41 pm This is exactly my kind of thing. Very well done. Reminds me of some of the dramatic changes I'd hear in technical metal from the early '00s.
Thanks for sharing!
Hehe, perhaps not quite as off the wall as some of that stuff, but I know what you mean!

bluedad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:50 am well there never was a dull moment. the abrupt changes were jarring ( in a good way, I suppose).
It's good to hear what you're doing these days, embracing the synthysizer stuff yet throwing in just enough heavy riffs to keep those who enjoy heavy riffs satisfied..thanks for continuing to make music
Nice to hear from you!

Probably a lot of stuff which sounds like the sinthesiser is actually guitar, processed to buggery through effects, though there are 2 sinths in there - the bass pulse, and the main sort of rhodes type thing.

Still doing the pop as well..on with some 12 string jingle-jangle now..

eassae wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:14 am Very nice ethereal opening. I like the entry of the strummed chords, and very much like the brief contrast to the beauty in the opening riff/drop. Nice rise into 3:42. Cool vocals. Can't comment on mix, just earbuds right now, but it sounded good on those.

Downloaded.
Cheers!

Return to “Music Cafe”