AmpleSound Virtual Guitars v3.7 UPDATE

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:01 am
pilpm wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:25 pm does anyone know how to set the notes (on the riffer) to play up or downwards? the upstroke/downstroke drop down menu has been replaced with the note one. I'm using Ample Guitar Luthier. Thanks.
Please click on the strum note at the bottom string, and choose upstroke/downstroke.
Great! Thanks.

Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:56 am Which DAW are you using?
I’m using FL studio

aerhart941 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:02 pm
Liang[AmpleSound] wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:56 am Which DAW are you using?
I’m using FL studio
We couldn't produce your problem, could you send us a project which can demonstrate the Strummer problem? As to AGSC/ABP stuttering problem, please check if the libraries are installed on a SSD drive? Also please try to increase buffer size to 512 and see if it improves?

I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature but on my m2 Macbook I see a purple frame around the plugin and around all the tooltips in Logic Pro (newest version). Do you have a hint how to get rid of it?

Best regards
Ben
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sorry to bother you but I really don’t like the look, any infos?

Help.. Ive been running AGT and AGT2 for long. But updating to 3.7 now samples cant be found!!
Yes I did download samples too.

Im using MacBook Pro and due to digital mixer console im using old Mac OS but that wasnt a problem before. Why cant my AGT load samples!!???

Return to “Ample Sound”