Duplicating slots

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, my first with this vst, and right now it is becaming a bit messy, it seems that it could be done with less elements to achieve the same result/control, I mean programs, slots, groups, waves etc.., anyway it seems a powerfull vst. Said that, i do not wether it is a bug or not, i.e., I was creating a program with 2 groups, battery set and a saw wave sound, ok, then I realized that i should separate those 2 groups, I thought "easy", duplicate program...No, try again, yeahh duplicate slot, ok, seems fine, then I delete the group battery in one and wave in another, yes, but when i did that, i deleted the group in both programs/slots.. :?: so what is the sense of that? they are bounded, is there any way to unbound a duplicate slot from his "father"? i solve the issue, savin the program with 2 dif. names and reload in diff. slots, but it is not the faster way to do. thanks

A program contains sample mappings, regions, sound settings etc. A slot maps a program to a MIDI channel, send routing, outputs etc. You can think of it as a mixer channel.
And in that note: Create new slot, duplicate program. Presto. As for rearranging the slots: click and drag to reorder.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Hi, thaks, that works too.

Return to “CWITEC”