MBC Crash during plugin resize in Reaper 7.07

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When trying to resize the plugin it crashes and crashes Reaper long with it:
MBC Error.jpg
This is on Windows 10.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reported here and directly through the website. no response in either place.

Hi,

thanks for reporting this;
we are analyzing the issue and a fix will provided in the next update of the plugin.

We want to assure you that we responded to your ticket (it looks like it was #2183020 ). If you haven't received our response, there might be a technical issue. I recommend checking directly on your HoRNet account to ensure you have access to all communications.

Let me know

Best

Maso
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

thanks maso!

I have a instant crash when i try to enable a function ( under live 11 last version and osx 10.15.x (last version))..
**dark music for dark lovers**

Hi,

thanks for your message;

Which plugin are you referring to? Is it MBC? What function of the plugin is causing the crash?

Can you submit a support request? It will help track this issue and find a solution.

Best

Maso

gelly-vapor wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:11 pm I have a instant crash when i try to enable a function ( under live 11 last version and osx 10.15.x (last version))..
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

Okay as soon i can go to my music computer , i will submit a support request. :tu:
**dark music for dark lovers**

I am getting the same crashes with Cassette and ADDA when resizing the gui (yellow bottom right)

using windows 10, crash happens in Bidule standalone and Reaper 6 (latest)
They also both fail a Pluginval scan.

Report sent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

t.o.t.s. wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:34 pm When trying to resize the plugin it crashes and crashes Reaper long with it:
MBC Error.jpg

This is on Windows 10.
Have you tried the latest 1.0.3 version? it should have fixed the issue.

Thank you
Saverio

HoRNet wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:26 am
t.o.t.s. wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:34 pm When trying to resize the plugin it crashes and crashes Reaper long with it:
MBC Error.jpg

This is on Windows 10.

Thank you
Saverio
This issue is also happening in FL Studio with Cassette644 and HoRNetTreBande, both of which use the backward yellow L shaped resize area in the corner.

horneterror.png

kmvegas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:05 am
HoRNet wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:26 am
MBC Error.jpg

This is on Windows 10.

Thank you
Saverio
This issue is also happening in FL Studio with Cassette644 and HoRNetTreBande, both of which use the backward yellow L shaped resize area in the corner.

horneterror.png
yep thank you fro the report, we have a fix that is found in the Magnus MK3 update and it'll be applied to the other plugins too.

Saverio

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”