Parametric equalizer with ability to store presets

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, 
I have recently bought the BOSS DR-880 drum machine, the functionality of which I am pleased with except for that it is not able to import samples, which I have found myself wanting to do since I would like to carve out some resonance on one of it's snare sounds (I am aware that it has a built-in PEQ, but it doesn't allow me to set the frequency of the bands specifically enough for this purpose), so ideally I would export the sound to my DAW, remove the resonance and import it back in, but yeah that doesn't seem to be possible. So instead I have been looking for a hardware parametric equalizer that I can place in the output chain for this purpose (the DR-880 has individual outputs to which I can assign the snare-sound for the PEQ and mix it with the rest of my drum pattern later in the chain). I would like one with ability to store presets, as I imagine this wont be the only sound from the DR-880 I'll find needing some surgical eq, and preferably one with digital parameter-control also. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!

TC Electronic PEQ 3000-DT nevermind - not a standalone eq.

Enieqma Dual-Channel EQ + Booster Pedal?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

cryophonik wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:22 pm TC Electronic PEQ 3000-DT nevermind - not a standalone eq.

Enieqma Dual-Channel EQ + Booster Pedal?
That is a great option, I will definitely consider that. Thank you! 🙏

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”