iLok reset problems

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I've used the support web form twice, had a "confirmed your inquiry" but that's where it all ended.
I have Vacum Pro and DB33 with iLok local licenses lost on inaccessible systems and can't complete my work on my songs, softube, slate digital and others have all fixed my problems within 24 hours and all their plugs are now up and running but Air music are letting me down, is it time to move to others that don't use iLok or is their still a chance that Air want to keep their customers buying more?
I'm running out of time.

I had the same experience. Everyone but Air fixed the reset within 24h, Air after a week...

I think it's time to email plugin boutique, where I bought these plugins and close my account with them as they seem to be selling fraudulent and useless products from Air Music.
This kind of support may be less of a problem if you are not making your living from music production but as a professional since the 70s it's unacceptable.

Just closed my plugin boutique account as not a peep from air support?

Same experience here.

It took one month for AIR to reset my old iLok licenses.

Every other company did it within 24 hours.

Not sure where everyone is based (UK here) but I’ve also had little success with online form or email over the past year or so I call them now (InMusicBrands, local number on website).

Much quicker… :wink:

My account was duplicated and I sent a request to iLok to close the unusable one and reset the activations. iLok replied that it shouldn't be necessary to contact the manufacturers to deactivate the software. Some manufacturers answered immediately (24 to 72 hours). AirMusic, Steven Slate and Avid didn't. I waited three weeks, and when I eventually sent direct emails regarding the problem, all three acted immediately - AirMusic even sent two separate emails to prove they took care of it.

mindbeet wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:47 am I had the same experience. Everyone but Air fixed the reset within 24h, Air after a week...
I sent a request yesterday. Might take a while then... (Soundtoys and UVI responded within 12 hours.)

Lo and behold, they did actually reset the license in less than 48 hours. Thumbs up to AIR.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”