Ample sound china Dadi, Pipa & Erhu Plugins not loading in FL Studio 21 (Windows 11)

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have just bought the 3 plugins from ample sound website and i was installing everything perfectly as per the manual. However non of the plugins are able to load. Image

Giving the error as stated in FL Studio
There was a problem opening the plugin Ample China Erhu for an unknown reason. Please make sure it was installed correctly.

I tried to install and reinstall plugins with different locations but its same. Its just a shame that the plugins are expensive but they gave such a bad impression on first install.

I would appreciate if some can help resolving issue. I have several other plugins which are perfectly working but not from ample sounds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lunarpole wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:35 pm I have just bought the 3 plugins from ample sound website and i was installing everything perfectly as per the manual. However non of the plugins are able to load. Image

Giving the error as stated in FL Studio
There was a problem opening the plugin Ample China Erhu for an unknown reason. Please make sure it was installed correctly.

I tried to install and reinstall plugins with different locations but its same. Its just a shame that the plugins are expensive but they gave such a bad impression on first install.

I would appreciate if some can help resolving issue. I have several other plugins which are perfectly working but not from ample sounds
Have you downloaded and installed the library? Please notice that there are two installers for each plugin.

Return to “Ample Sound”