I have bought the HORNET VHS yesterday and I didn't receved any mail with a link to download

Official support for: hornetplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi HORNET PLUGIN,

Yesterday Tuesday iI've bought I habe the HORNET VHS yesterday and I didn't receved any mail with a link to download.
It was ok with my bank but I still don't receved any mail with a link to download VHS.

In the next page after the paiment there was a new page that said that there was a problem with the ticket ?

Can you send me a mail with a link to download
My mail is : domingotivey@gmail.com (mailto:domingotivey@gmail.com)

Thanks Domingo

Whilst you wait to get a response from Hornet, have you tried logging into your account page on the Hornet website?
If the transaction went through correctly, purchases can be downloaded directly from there.

domingotivey wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:48 am Hi HORNET PLUGIN,

Yesterday Tuesday iI've bought I habe the HORNET VHS yesterday and I didn't receved any mail with a link to download.
It was ok with my bank but I still don't receved any mail with a link to download VHS.

In the next page after the paiment there was a new page that said that there was a problem with the ticket ?

My mail is : domingotivey@gmail.com

Thanks Domingo
Hi Domingo, I can't seem to find any payment record for the purchase you mention with your email address. could you please contact our support on https://www.hornetplugins.com so we can solve the issue ? I don't want to ask for sensitive informations on a public forum.

Thank you
Saverio

Hi Domingo,

Io your support request yesterday (Ticket #2209735).
If you require additional assistance, feel free to respond to the support request.
I'll be glad to help.

Best
Maso

domingotivey wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:48 am Hi HORNET PLUGIN,

My mail is : domingotivey@gmail.com

Thanks Domingo
your support at HoRNet plugins. Need help? Just open a ticket

@hornet: gmail might be bouncing your emails - google has become very picky about DKIM validation and now rejects emails with DKIM failures. I noticed that spamassassin on the server I use is marking hornet emails as partially invalid (though spamassassin just scores them and lets them through), at least in the case of the promo ones that come through to me. your support system mails might be ok, but it might be worth having a check.

gaggle of hermits wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:04 am @hornet: gmail might be bouncing your emails - google has become very picky about DKIM validation and now rejects emails with DKIM failures. I noticed that spamassassin on the server I use is marking hornet emails as partially invalid (though spamassassin just scores them and lets them through), at least in the case of the promo ones that come through to me. your support system mails might be ok, but it might be worth having a check.
Thank you I'll check our mail setup. we have two different servers for newsletters and service mails, for some reason for example microsoft banned the whole subnet where our web server is and block every mail it sends (but allows the one from the newsletter one). we are thinking about switching services for this reason.

Saverio

Return to “HoRNet Plugins”