AIR Music Technology support is completely unresponsive...-.-

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My iLok account "duplicated" which made my licenses inaccessible. I requested a reset more than four weeks ago, contacted you through your website some time after and haven't heard a word from your company since. My last experience with AIR Music support has been quite good, but it seems like since inMusic took over things have changed for the worse. Get your sh*t together, AIR, seriously. You're making Avid's customer service look good, which reset the licenses after a bit more than a week.

I have the same issue. Requested resets from multiple manufacturers, all were done within days, with Air I have been waiting over a month and nothing. I had ignored Air's bad reputation due to the plugins being good, but your terrible customer service reputation is absolutely warranted and completely unacceptable. I have many projects which are completely gimped because of this.

halcyon68 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:10 pm My iLok account "duplicated" which made my licenses inaccessible. I requested a reset more than four weeks ago, contacted you through your website some time after and haven't heard a word from your company since. My last experience with AIR Music support has been quite good, but it seems like since inMusic took over things have changed for the worse. Get your sh*t together, AIR, seriously. You're making Avid's customer service look good, which reset the licenses after a bit more than a week.
My ilok account listed also a duplicated computer one- so no access to the "ghost" computer.
My request for reset was sent at the beginning of the year - no reply / action from AIR til now.
All the other companies reacted, AIR not.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:23 am My ilok account listed also a duplicated computer one- so no access to the "ghost" computer.
My request for reset was sent at the beginning of the year - no reply / action from AIR til now.
All the other companies reacted, AIR not.
I thought having to wait a month is bad, but half a year?!

But that's really just their new owner, I guess. I've also contacted the support of Alesis, which they also own and I never heard back from them - but I did get an automated email a week or so after my request that asked me about how good I liked the support I got.....

There's still some life in those old plugins, but I guess this might be the right time to move on anyway.

8 weeks or so later: Still nothing. Can only warn potential customers of this sh** company and anything else owned by inMusic Brands.

Apologies for this; this sounds like it's fallen through the net. Could you please send me an DM with your details, and I can resolve it for you?
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Well, apparently not.

sbangs_air wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:58 am Apologies for this; this sounds like it's fallen through the net. Could you please send me an DM with your details, and I can resolve it for you?
Will do.
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable..." ~ H.L. Mencken

I also have the same "experience" of locked out license with the iLOK nonsense. The synths and effects from this company were nice with unique sounds but this all doesn't matter. Will never use their products again.

Activated some new plugins on iLok today and was reminded of this.

It's still not resolved and the DM I sent the guy was read but never answered. :clown:

Return to “AIR Music Technology”