SoundsDivine 2023 Winter Sale - Up to 50% off sounds for u-he ACE / Diva / Hive & Repro-5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Time flies.

SoundsDivine's Winter Sale is now on.
There are discounts on sounds for ACE , Diva , Hive and Repro-5

https://soundsdivine.com/?s=u-he&post_type=product

Hey, I have listened to your soundsets for u-he and thorn and wanted to give some feedback about the audio demos. First off the demos are not bad at all, but in my opinion they can't replace 'full walkthroughs'. I'm not even talking about the creator explaining everything in detail, but more like a "dude plays some notes with every preset, no talking" kind of walkthrough. Buying a soundset without a full demo is basically gambling.

Hey Dr. Gunjah,

Cheers for the feedback.
Personally I don't like with massive long walkthrough videos. I prefer short and sweet. But I'll have a think about it and see if I can come to a middle ground on that. Might be time to change it up a little on the demo front.

Fair enough, I think it's a matter of taste. I can only speak for myself and since I've listened to (and also bought) quite a few soundsets lately I tend to buy those with full walkthroughs simply because the chance is much higher I'm hearing "enough" sounds that move the set into the "worth it" territory. I think it's not a worst idea to have both options for the audio demos :)

Fair enough. I'll try a full walkthrough video for the upcoming Diva set and see how it goes.

Return to “u-he”