Preamp-MAX - losing oversampling settings in S1

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I love this plugin but want to report this possible issue. On Apple M1 Max and Studio One 6.2, the plugin's oversampling settings are not restored when you open the S1 file. It always reverts to 4x oversampling and the large default window size. When I reduce the window size and choose 16x oversampling, those changes are not recovered the next time I open the S1 file.

Also, I looked through the manual and cannot figure out what the button titled "Offline" means. It's just to the right of the oversampling drop-down menu. There are two states: orange or blank. Please explain each of those states.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. The "Offline" will enable the oversampling settings to be enabled during rendering. During playback, oversampling is disabled. Basically, it saves all the hard CPU work for rendering. It is dependent on the DAW host correctly informing the plugin of either being in playback or rending mode.

As for the other issue with oversampling, I will need to investigate and put this on the issue list for the Silicon update.

Return to “LVC-Audio”